Jump to content

Why our miltias are a joke

Megatron

2,743 views

https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/heavily-armed-black-militia-swarms-stone-mountain-on-independence-day/

 

 

Watch the video and check out a 100 plus man militia.  Armed and kitted up with some quality gear and looks like they have tactics and logistics. 

 

The groups size could take on towns and rural America easily. 

 

Meanwhile our groups are struggling to get 5 people to show up once a month.



117 Comments


Recommended Comments



2 minutes ago, Mark Mexcur said:

But I am in California. I look to see how active and member strength. And they are low to none. No meetings no training so I'm a bit confused of what I should be doing to find an ACTIVE group.

I lived in California for most of my life, now in WA. At some point I may just form my own small militia, start with a handful of friends and begin training at some level. In the end if there are thousands of militias and we network, when shit hits the fan we can connect with the closest militias. I can imagine trust is huge so nobody's going to quickly accept newbys given the F'd up political climate and Antifa scum who would infiltrate. Get 5 close friends and establish trust and plans. Hopefully other militias have similar plans.

Share this comment


Link to comment

You're right brother. One thing we must do is set up secure comms.

Anytime you want to talk or work on an idea....

[email protected] 

6206036052...November is coming quick. I believe SHTF on 3rd no side will be satisfied with the vote. Prepare 

.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
48 minutes ago, papaC62 said:

You're right brother. One thing we must do is set up secure comms.

Anytime you want to talk or work on an idea....

[email protected] 

6206036052...November is coming quick. I believe SHTF on 3rd no side will be satisfied with the vote. Prepare 

.

 

Ditto!

 

MASSIVE 

DEMOCRAT

VOTER

FRAUD

 

Without that Dems lose

Share this comment


Link to comment

I will add my two cents

 

I am a Captain in Tennessee. I have been working for several months to get COMMS open with leaders in other states. We have a Militia Leaders page set up but you need to be listed as a leader or a VIP in order to get into the group. Our goal is to have leaders share ideas, goals and Intel for their states. If you are listed as a Militia leader on MyMilitia stop by and join so we can get more active in organizing our goals. If anyone is looking to create a group, I have more Manuals than you could ever need as how to go about starting up a group.

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
13 hours ago, Spin_Doctor said:

I lived in California for most of my life, now in WA. At some point I may just form my own small militia, start with a handful of friends and begin training at some level. In the end if there are thousands of militias and we network, when shit hits the fan we can connect with the closest militias. I can imagine trust is huge so nobody's going to quickly accept newbys given the F'd up political climate and Antifa scum who would infiltrate. Get 5 close friends and establish trust and plans. Hopefully other militias have similar plans.

 

Edited by Metz

Share this comment


Link to comment

The idea of having sleepers from the government wouldn't surprise me either. I just wish Trump would open up an executive order to allow all militias to confront violence upon others, their property and national monuments with the full backing of the United States government behind us. Nobody wants to try to save our great nation and in the middle of it all get arrested and jailed for many years.

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Metz said:

Nobody wants to try to save our great nation and in the middle of it all get arrested and jailed for many years.

Agreed. Antifa, BLM, leftist agitators dont care about breaking the law, it's their MO. We however care about the rule of law, being on the same side as law enforcement. Why become a criminal for doing the right thing?

Actually our founding fathers risked being hung for standing against the Britts. Difference is we are on the side of government, we just stand against America hating leftist trash, which includes the deep state Democrat media complex. I don't consider the Democrats government. I consider them an out of control criminal enterprise which needs to be brought down. Andrew Cuomo, mass murderer. Democrat. George Soros, domestic terrorist leader. The Dems, media,leftist judges and professors are all evil. Cancer to America. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Spin_Doctor said:

Agreed. Antifa, BLM, leftist agitators dont care about breaking the law, it's their MO. We however care about the rule of law, being on the same side as law enforcement. Why become a criminal for doing the right thing?

Actually our founding fathers risked being hung for standing against the Britts. Difference is we are on the side of government, we just stand against America hating leftist trash, which includes the deep state Democrat media complex. I don't consider the Democrats government. I consider them an out of control criminal enterprise which needs to be brought down. Andrew Cuomo, mass murderer. Democrat. George Soros, domestic terrorist leader. The Dems, media,leftist judges and professors are all evil. Cancer to America. 

Here's the deal I've made with myself and God. If other's are willing to go into the deep states and use tactical initiative then I will follow. What I don't want is to go out there exposing myself and find out 75% of my militia are really only keyboard cowboys. Once we can meet and actually talk about things and what people's belief system is I don't want to sound harsh but I also don't want these type of people fighting along side me.

Share this comment


Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Metz said:

Once we can meet and actually talk about things and what people's belief system is I don't want to sound harsh but I also don't want these type of people fighting along side me.

I found this site and was excited hoping to find people near me to network with, brainstorm, have a meeting of the minds and a group to support each other when the time comes. I answered a roll call for the Washington State militia expressing interest. Nothing. Others have noted the same. There are no doubt tens of thousands of us who would fight the left, but we are all isolated, not organized into lots of groups who could unite on a front if called upon to do so. More willing minds and bodies available. I guess they feel they've got it covered. I'm speaking of my experience with WA State only. I've talked to a few great people in this post. Great ideas, they get it. Kind of hard to fight alongside someone 2000 miles away. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

understood Spin_Doctor, I may have to jump on a plane then someday soon. Good luck and as always God bless you and yours.

 

                                                    Metz

Share this comment


Link to comment

Agreed—. Mentioned this before about the Patriot movement. When all goes to hell and shooting starts in the streets I am all in; but for the life of me I don’t want to just be ostracized by the community I live and the job I need just for waving a sign. Just recently 2 white people were arrested for yelling “white lives matter “ to a black person— how do you think it will effect them In the job market even if they get no jail time. Yeah I know it is a b.s charge — but these are the times we live in !!!!!        (for now)— until the country goes to pieces we need to walk that fine line and keep our noses clean... after that scores will need to be settled!!  

Share this comment


Link to comment
10 minutes ago, NebUS75 said:

Agreed—. Mentioned this before about the Patriot movement. When all goes to hell and shooting starts in the streets I am all in; but for the life of me I don’t want to just be ostracized by the community I live and the job I need just for waving a sign. Just recently 2 white people were arrested for yelling “white lives matter “ to a black person— how do you think it will effect them In the job market even if they get no jail time. Yeah I know it is a b.s charge — but these are the times we live in !!!!!        (for now)— until the country goes to pieces we need to walk that fine line and keep our noses clean... after that scores will need to be settled!!  

Agreed! 

 

A Latino man who worked for SDG&E in San Diego, (which waves a rainbow flag at its headquarters) was recently fired because some numbskull reported him showing the white supremacist hand sign 👌. Mind you some jackass leftist reported a Latino man making this gesture while driving his truck. Complete BS yet they got away with it. He says he was just driving down the road cracking his knuckles. We all saw the husband and wife defending their home being charged by the whackjob racist DA.

 

Crazy times we live in where a smart virus can tell the difference between anarchist rioters and church goers or Trump Rally attendees. Just ask our Governor Jay Inslee, he says no coronavirus has occurred due to maskless non social distancing thugs. Convenient isnt it? Imagine the rage when more lockdowns occur to stop Trump rallies due to the uptick of fake coronavirus cases, or real ones caused by rioters and brainless protesters. 

Edited by Spin_Doctor

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Metz said:

understood Spin_Doctor, I may have to jump on a plane then someday soon. Good luck and as always God bless you and yours.

 

                                                    Metz

Aren't airports still closed for most travel out of the country?

Share this comment


Link to comment

"a video shows a man in a sniper position aiming artillery..."

Are they using slang in that article or was dude actually manning a howitzer or something ?

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 minutes ago, The Scion Situation said:

Neither side has your best interests in mind.

You are right, the Deep State doesn't care which side is part of their cabal. But the left is far more dangerous, the elephant in the room is the left. So we can start there.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...