Hello Everyone I'm a New Member here. I'm the State Commander for the Ohio Minutemen Militia. I am also a U.S. Marine Veteran from 2000-2006.

Brigadier General Addy, J.P.

Ohio Minutemen Militia State Commander

Former Marine Sgt

2000-2006

Welcome John! If you need any help here, let me know. It doesn't look like we have a group set up for you, but here is the link to the Ohio state groups, feel free to set one up. http://mymilitia.com/groups/categories/ohio.35/ This site has a lot to offer for those who are interested in using its capabilities!

Author of the topic Posted
Welcome John! If you need any help here, let me know. It doesn't look like we have a group set up for you, but here is the link to the Ohio state groups, feel free to set one up. http://mymilitia.com/groups/categories/ohio.35/ This site has a lot to offer for those who are interested in using its capabilities!

Ok Thank you I'm still trying to figure things out. How do I make a group.

Brigadier General Addy, J.P.

Ohio Minutemen Militia State Commander

Former Marine Sgt

2000-2006

Go to the top of the screen, highlight the drop down menu for groups, the last option is Add new Group, I suggest opening it on a different screen to keep this one open. Once it pops up, click the drop down and select Ohio, and click continue. From there, fill out the Information. Hit save at the bottom of the page.