Whiskey6

What to Do if an FBI Agent Knocks on Your Door

17 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

Fib came to my house they were polite to me and haven't seenum since.

Right, and you won't see them again until they are kicking your door down.  

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

One of my members called me back last year and said 2 fbi agents had came to his house. They gave him a business card which we've taught members to identify, it was real. Said they wanted to talk to him, he pointed to his No Trespassing sign and told them they were trespassing and that he had nothing to say to them, and he went into his house. Turned out it was over a video a friend of his had posted on his fb page showing a Ruger mini 14 being converted to full auto with a  paperclip and her remarking "You wouldn't do this would you, lol.

On 3/24/2018 at 7:20 PM, JamesM said:

One of my members called me back last year and said 2 fbi agents had came to his house. They gave him a business card which we've taught members to identify, it was real. Said they wanted to talk to him, he pointed to his No Trespassing sign and told them they were trespassing and that he had nothing to say to them, and he went into his house. Turned out it was over a video a friend of his had posted on his fb page showing a Ruger mini 14 being converted to full auto with a  paperclip and her remarking "You wouldn't do this would you, lol.

How did you teach them to know what a real one is?

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

The paper clip ban is included in the new House Bill, Mass Violence Prevention Act.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Megatron.

We have several members in the NCCM who have in their past been federal officers of one type or another. They have over time taught us to identify real Bureau business cards, as well as how to identify when a car is tailing you, what to look for in your house if you feel someone may have been there and planted a device for listening or spying , etc... Sorry I had to change my id, when the website updated all my information was changed and I've never been able to log back in to my previous profile.