fixer

Texas Citizens Militia

fixer submitted a new link:

827.jpg

Texas Citizens Militia

Fellow Texans…

Are you tired of sitting around Facebook wondering what the hell you can possibly do to change the way our country is going? Are you literally screaming at the top of your lungs for someone to do something? To stand with you?

You cant change politics, We cant change politics. Votes are accomplishing nothing. Neither are petitions and protests. All we can do now is prepare and be ready for whatever comes our way. You need to learn, and you need to train. If you are already doing so, you need to teach these things to others.

How do you do this? Well if you are in Texas, you join us…. the State’s largest Militia. Come to teach, come to learn, come to train. Be the best you can, and become prepared. We are made up of all races and walks of life, all skills and industries.

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

I'm looking for an active group...what's better than to join the states largest militia? I retired from Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice and live in Huntsville, Texas (approx. 85 miles north of Houston). I am a concerned citizen who wants to be able to protect my family/community, while operating within the parameters of the U.S. and Texas Constitutions. So, what do I need to do to get on the rolls? I would prefer to join a unit-up to a 60 miles from Walker County, in any direction. I assumed that you'd be likely to have an active group in the area. Hope to hear from you guts soon. Max Gentry

I initially tried joining this militia. I tried for 3 months to contact them but never received any responses.  I eventually found the Texas State Militia Houston Unit and have been absolutely blown away by their professionalism and organization.

Check us out:

http://www.tsmhouston.org 

Edited by Joey Adair