SPECTRE 6

Oregon - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On 1/5/2019 at 7:39 PM, Dale said:

I'm in the beginning stages of starting a new group. There is an active group north of me in Portland and I know of at least one more militia locally that does not have a presence on this site.

I have heard of several particularly with some presence in Portland area, most tend to be small groups. From latest info i would guess at least 12 groups in the state. Oathkeepers and RDF are the two strongest in numbers, most tend to go on a very person to person (friend to friend) basis. Do you have any updates buddy?

Eugene Oregon... Ex-military wildland firefighter electrical Street kid foster kid....

I'mmore home in the Gray than anything...when in the black or the white

they are never the wiser... Which can have its advantages.

honestly what I miss the most though is brotherhood and being in something like this would be both beneficial for those around me and my own well-being.

@ Jes Wheeler  I would suggest looking into @ SPECTRE 6  and his group, I believe they are state wide but never asked. Also before I moved away from the PNW I did a 8 month semi FTX solo and went to northern Oregon/ Southern Washington and the original 3% were a decently put together group. Eastern parts of the states they have relatively few members (at least Pendleton OR and Walla Walla WA areas were semi small, mustering a platoon between the two of them) but I am not sure on the membership is within the valley.

Edited by Ideological Gambler
misspelled original and pendleton

Hello, newbie here who found out about local militias two days ago. Female, in Ashland, literally no experience with weapons outside the kitchen. Hiked like, 3-4 times in my own area. Mostly interested in what I can do to stand up for bout constitutional rights, which are being violated right now. 

Central point/rouge valley area, anyone have contact info for local groop or could have them contact me. Would like to gather with like minded people who value the constitution and this republic, to ensure our children have freedom as was handed down to us. Please get my name on the roster, as I feel obligated to make sure this country stays a constitutional republic. Much love and god bless from one of the people.

44 minutes ago, skubaDOOBA said:

Central point/rouge valley area, anyone have contact info for local groop or could have them contact me. Would like to gather with like minded people who value the constitution and this republic, to ensure our children have freedom as was handed down to us. Please get my name on the roster, as I feel obligated to make sure this country stays a constitutional republic. Much love and god bless from one of the people.

We might have to start our own group. I haven’t found anything at all yet. Granted the new full time job at Safeway has kinda sucked up most of my time, and now with restarting residential cleans on top of that I don’t know what I can realistically contribute. 

We just gotta do what we can, whatever that be. To sit and watch this republic be destroyed is awful to watch.  I just wanted to get acquainted with people in the area so when shit hits the fan, we can lean on each other. Alone, you will not survive. I’m over here off Blackwell road in CP, if ur ever in the area. Wanted to bounce some of my ideas and thoughts occasionally with someone who isn’t a complete moron and oblivious to the enslavement taking place. Feel free to contact anytime and I apperciate your quick response!! God bless

steve 5512929505

On 5/12/2020 at 5:32 PM, skubaDOOBA said:

We just gotta do what we can, whatever that be. To sit and watch this republic be destroyed is awful to watch.  I just wanted to get acquainted with people in the area so when shit hits the fan, we can lean on each other. Alone, you will not survive. I’m over here off Blackwell road in CP, if ur ever in the area. Wanted to bounce some of my ideas and thoughts occasionally with someone who isn’t a complete moron and oblivious to the enslavement taking place. Feel free to contact anytime and I apperciate your quick response!! God bless

steve 5512929505

If you wish I can help you guys out with getting something small started in your area,  possibly get you in contact with larger groups as well

That would be much appreciated and needed ASAP. Please guide me in the right direction and I’ll follow thru. It’s getting pretty deep, I hope everybody’s getting their mind right. I understand my “John Knox “ and would rather die with the rights of god than live with the privileges of man. Jonas Clark said “ I am not sorry, as for this day the world will know liberty” . Education is a must and we need to know and understand why the founding fathers did what they did. Or we will make same mistakes(why we are where we are). We must go back to the LAW. Gods law and no further!!! If not gods law, then who’s? You either stand or you fall. Period. And it’s that simple. Please do not let this republic fall on out watch. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. It’s game time

Kim, we need to make time to get a plan together as I feel the walls closing in. Whenever is convenient for you, I’ll make time. Sure would ease my mind to make some forward progress on this topic. I can feel it in my gut, not a lot of time left before we are forced to show our hand. That’s if ur still interested in doing ur duty? Thanks for any consideration and god bless

8 hours ago, skubaDOOBA said:

Kim, we need to make time to get a plan together as I feel the walls closing in. Whenever is convenient for you, I’ll make time. Sure would ease my mind to make some forward progress on this topic. I can feel it in my gut, not a lot of time left before we are forced to show our hand. That’s if ur still interested in doing ur duty? Thanks for any consideration and god bless

I plan to be in Medford Tuesday. I believe my only duty is obedience to God and His word. It had become abundantly clear to me this week that anything I do that is a distraction from sharing the gospel and focusing on eternity is inappropriate. I don’t know what I want to do or what what I should do, other than live every moment ready to share about Jesus. Freedom is wonderful but it has made the church weak and stagnant. If loss of freedom results in the salvation of many more people, how can be anything other than excited to see that happen?

If I may, suggest watching John Quade 1993 speech (bout hour long with him in a blue shirt at podium on cover pic)that he gave at some convention. YouTube it and you’ll find it. It made a lot of things more clear for me, about the religious aspect integrating into what we are talking about. The law is gods law. You have to pick who you will serve. Serve god or serve ceasar. Really think you would benifit and maybe clear some things up that uncertain about. Just a suggestion that helped me and I’m not trying to push anything on you. Also, I will defend you and any other America unconditionally from all terrorists, foreign and domestic as I swore to. No matter how you decide to continue, you have someone to call on if ever needed. As long as it’s aligned with the Bible and the constitution. God bless and thanks for the response. 

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.