SPECTRE 6

Idaho - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Anyone from northern Idaho Rocky Mountain region, nez perce county, Idaho county and bordering regions join Mountain Militia. Small group of brothers and sisters currently but seeking to expand. Search Mountain Militia on MeWe. ( just created page so its practically empty) Let’s grow. We plan on organizing monthly training and discussion. 

hello everyone. I dont have any military experience but I want to help put a group together in idaho falls. I welcome any one to try to meet up and join my team. I especially would love any military member to join and help organize and train. I've been slowly prepping alone, but I would love a team to work together to do what we can to defend our state and freedom and to prepare for SHTf. I wouldn't call my group a milita, but a team of freedom lovers. look forward to hearing from and meeting you

Idaho Falls here, as well. I am working to organize the 19th Bn/43rd FF Light Foot and could definitely use some experienced people with a desire to be more than a number on a list. I personally have EMT and armed security experience, along with both a ham radio and GMRS license. I have a full kit, either in hand or on order to be delivered in the coming weeks; ready to start training in earnest. Lets get together and get this going.

On 7/25/2020 at 10:32 AM, SamAdams1776 said:

Idaho Falls here, as well. I am working to organize the 19th Bn/43rd FF Light Foot and could definitely use some experienced people with a desire to be more than a number on a list. I personally have EMT and armed security experience, along with both a ham radio and GMRS license. I have a full kit, either in hand or on order to be delivered in the coming weeks; ready to start training in earnest. Lets get together and get this going.

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 6.41.27 PM.png

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.