SPECTRE 6

Alaska - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

I am in interior Alaska interested in communication with Alaska hierarchy possibly Fairbanks area,

I am 59 years of age out of shape I can still shoot straight and I have a background of mechanical, aviation ( full size and radio control modeling) and military, with leadership qualities 

I am 42 years of age and decent shape 

I love my country distrust the evil forces of the government and pray the rest of the population would wake up and see all the steps taken daily to destroy our civil liberties 

I am a questioner of the draconian authority 

I would also like to know when everyone meets and get to know the family and it’s views

Hi every buddy,  My name is Ted Sims I live in Fairbanks and I was thinking that we could set up groups in city's and. Then city's could set up leadership and the leadership could talk to each other. If you have any other  ideas let me know.

Guest 9thLegion
Posted (edited)

“Night’s Legion” now recruiting every American can contribute. 

Edited by 9thLegion