SPECTRE 6

Washington - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Located in Kitsap County, Wa. Retired Federal Govt. employee-Nuclear Electronics Tech. for the Dept. of the Navy (PSNS). Very computer savvy & have built my own AR's from 80% lowers. I'm a young 63 yo & spend parts of my spring & summer as a paid baseball umpire.

Benton county here, I am looking to do some serious training with like minded people. Please contact me, I bring alot of armed tactical experience and weapon knowledge to the table. I am just not sure how to connect and move through out the group. Thank You rnc58.

Morning all.  New to the group, answering Roll call from Yakima, Washington.  62 yrs young, 5th Engineer.  Fighting 5th Fort Leonard Wood, Mo. 

14993326_1224593794245944_7585925167341441545_n (1).jpg

$_12.JPG

On 5/5/2016 at 3:25 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Robert Campeau 

West Richland WA.

Benton county

Im chris from thurston county washington and am tired of the politcal seen were i live and want more info on joining the local miltia.