SPECTRE 6

Washington - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I'm a woman. I want to fight back against the racism I see.  How do I get involved? I'm tired of anti fa and blm destroying our cities. Any links to how I can help much appreciated. 

Would be willing to take a woman on, as there are going to be a lot of jobs that we will need to fill. By the way, OI don't care if you are black, white, red, green or purple. If you are willing to learn and work and most important, and you really need to think this through. I am a Vietnam/Cambodia combat vet. I will not put up will BS. IF you are a KAREN don't even bother. One thing that you must come to grips with in your mind, it the fact that you will more than likely have to kill that way this is going. So you really need to think about killing. Being a woman you have another factor to consider. RAPE. I don't mean one man, I mean a gang bang. You are going to need help as I am going to need help.

You are also going to need your own equipment. Clothes to keep warm in the winter, Food, good boots that are broken in, Water proof and insulated. You are going to need a gun, however that we can discuss. This is no BS and I don't have time for weak people. I have seeds for a complete garden, which will have to plant and take care of. 

Tell me about yourself. Age, your hobbies, what kind of person you are, what can you do and what kind of skills do you have that kind help us. Are you married, kids, Husband. IF so what does he think about it. This is all or nothing, girl. This is not a game and a lot of us are going to die. IT is only going to get worse from here on out. Where do you live? Are yo able to travel? Waht kind of training you got. Would be super if you are medically trained.

Whidbey island resident, very conservative, 58 yr old male. I follow politics pretty closely and know who the enemy is. I work in technology, and also run a small business. I am looking for a centralized group to mobilize with when push comes to shove. For people to rely on Facebook or Twitter to connect with like minded people, what happens when you lose your account and potentially hundreds of fellow patriots. Everyone should join a militia & contribute what you can. 

On 7/10/2020 at 2:43 PM, serpent01 said:

Spokane county constitutional militia leader here..  serpent01.

Ran into a recruiting post around the area earlier this month. Moving West?

Good day troops

I am working on getting COMMS open in the MyMilitia web site. If anyone here is listed as a leader, message me and let me know if you are interested in COMMS. We are running out of time to get organized. Currently we are posting topics related to functions, processes, gear, etc. Looking forward to hearing form Militia leaders. If you are not a leader urge your leaders to get on and let me know.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.

Guest Freedomfighter15

City of Lake Stevens in Snohomish County.  Looking to find a local militia group for training, networking and to be around my fellow patriots.  Seeing what's going on in the United States is disturbing to say the least, I want to stand side by side with my fellow brothers and face the threat together.  

Guest Freedomfighter15
On 12/18/2019 at 11:10 AM, 82nd11B said:

With everything currently going on in our beloved country, looking for an active group of like minded Patriots. Located in Everett

I'm in Lake Stevens looking for the same.  It's nice to know that I'm not alone and there's like minded people out there.

2 hours ago, Freedomfighter15 said:

I'm in Lake Stevens looking for the same.  It's nice to know that I'm not alone and there's like minded people out there.

You are not alone! The lawlessness of the left and corruption of the Democrat party should terrify any sane person. They are counting on us to collectively sit by and do nothing. They know that unlike them we are law abiding, not criminals like they are. The only way to treat cancer is to completely destroy it. There are no half measures. Whidbey Island here.

Edited by Spin_Doctor