fixer

Hillary Voters - Just Because She is Female

There are a lot of these women out there , they are "out there" alright.

Let me be perfectly clear up front here, if a woman shared my ideaogly i would most certainly support her.

The fact that some women support Hillary just because she is a woman is sexist, Oh you say a woman can't be sexist, your wrong, Just like racism against whites runs rapid without anyone saying anything (have you seen the new comedy central news shows... pathetic the host even called our president "my nigga" and he shook his hand anyway). Its a disgrace and if the shoe was on the other foot it would be a different story.

Anyway, The purpose of this article is not to shame any of you females who are playing the woman card, these are facts that you need to know so please open your mind.

So I'm going to lay down some information like no one has ever told you before so tighten your saddles...

I ask you to remember accused child rapist Thomas Alfred Taylor in 1975 she got him off for rape of a 12 year old girl ...

research it your self here is some excerpts...

"Clinton avoided a lengthy prison term by relying on a technicality relating to the chain of evidence of his blood-soaked underwear, as well as arguing at the time that the 12-year-old victim may have exaggerated or encouraged the attack."

"on previously unpublished audio tapes from the 1980s that revealed Clinton laughing while discussing her successful effort to secure a plea bargain for her client and suggesting she believed the 41-year-old man was guilty of rape."

“I had him take a polygraph, which he passed—which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” said Clinton, laughing."

"Clinton’s defense strategy also included aggressive claims about the victim’s character, including allegations that the 12-year-old “sought out older men” and was “emotionally unstable,”

Hows that for you women rights.... morals.....humanity. This is who you want to elect , I bet that 12 year old girl who was raped wishes she could of played the women card.

Want more....

How about the fact that her husband sort of performed the most prolific adultery in all of history. even after he came on live TV and said he didn't do it. This is who you want as the First Man? A guy who cheats on his wife? Hows that Woman Card working for you?

You know when she announced her presidential campaign on facebook she did it in Spanish? Right... Yeah i doubt you knew that one.

This comes from someone who says "I remember landing under sniper fire." , when the video shows her coming off a plan smiling and waving. And she says “We’re gonna put a lot of coal miners and coal companies outta business,” then when in WV when she's asked about it she said thats not what she meant. She is a lier.

On the night of Sept. 11, 2012, terrorists overran a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. The violence carried over into the morning of Sept. 12 and included a sophisticated mortar attack on a nearby CIA annex. In the end, four Americans — Ambassador Christopher Stevens, State Department information management officer Sean Smith, and CIA contractors Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty — were killed.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was not interviewed by the Accountability Review Board, testified in January 2013 before the Senate Foreign Relations and House Foreign Affairs committees. She took responsibility for the tragedy. The Review Board cited "systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies" among senior officials at the State Department. Four agency employees were reassigned. The Uncovered “Dozens of emails between Clinton and Blumenthal show an individual who tried to heavily influence the Secretary of State to intervene in Libya,” Gowdy wrote to Cummings. After the events took place Hillary Clinton Deleted the Emails. Then later she stepped down as the secretary of state.

Had enough yet? Look if you agree in a political manner with this lady then your more than welcome to vote for her , its your right ... but don't ever let the fact that she's a woman sway your vote , she may be a women but she is not a very good one.

Hillary Clinton is a CRIMINAL. She MUST be stopped from getting into the White House. She MUST be held accountable for her crimes.

"There are only two types of people who will vote for Hillary Clinton.

People totally ignorant of her crimes because they still get their information from the Fake News on TV

and Evil people who know of her crimes and don’t care!"

Check out - Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY