SPECTRE 6

Illinois - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

My name is Troy aka Dawg , ex ARMY and though not officially a member of 3%ers nor Oath Keepers I am both of those and never have nor ever will retract my oath of enlistment to defend the Constitution, Our Flag and Our Way of Life that are under attack from within now and it is time for EVERY PATRIOT to ban together as shit is about to get ugly quick so if you guys would consider me great and if not I die a lone wolf but will have my share of scalps standing in front of the gates be it Heaven or hell ! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PRESIDENT TRUMP AMEN !!! Email is BadDevlDog@aol.com and will give a phone number if accepted

Delta-Echo 26 here. I'm Capt. Webber with the United Regulated Militia. We're recruiting. If any of you are interested check out our website: www.urmilitia.com

On Sat Apr 07 2018 at 5:00 PM, Delta Echo 26 said:

Delta-Echo 26 here. I'm Capt. Webber with the United Regulated Militia. We're recruiting. If any of you are interested check out our website: www.urmilitia.com

I completed and sent contact information. 

Welcome Patriotic_Saint.  Consider joining us at URM.  Glad to have you here with us.  Don't hesitate to message if you ever need anything.

Regards,

Cpl. Mintun, Fox Company, URM

On 4/7/2018 at 4:39 PM, Shorty Thompson said:

Sounding off !!!!!!!!! My name is Charles  " Shorty " Thompson. I answer to Shorty. I hail from Taylorville, Illinois. Life long resident . Holler back !

Hey still looking for an organization to join. I am 20 minutes away from ya in Springfield. Let me know.

Hello Patriots of IL. Col. Reaper of the 21st Light Foot Militia checking in. I am looking for any and all IL LFM members as well as leaders from other IL groups. Also, i we have any lone wolfs looking for a unit or maybe want to start one for their county, I can help you get set up.HMU here or send me a message.

My name is Marus and I'm from Indiana. I have no military experience but I do love reading about it and our U.S. history and military history. My great great grandpa, my great grandpa, my grandpa and several of my friends and my niece and nephews and others were or are in the military.

Edited by Marcus Tucker

My name is Steven ... also known as "Headhunter" ... and I live in LaSalle County.  I am a veteran (DELTA/2/501/101st  Vietnam, Republic of  1968-69  11 Bravo, served as a sniper).  Looking for a militia to join.  I was called "Headhunter" because I always went for the kill shot.  Other than that, I'm really a stable and reliable guy, and very active for 69 years old.  Have good weapons, and lots of modern military equipment, including ACH.

As I see it, we've got 2-6 years to go.  After that, all bets are off.

Edited by Headhunter

Steven here, Coles County (transplant, originally from CA). Seeking to start a group in Coles County. Was headed to the CORP, but caught a Class-A Assault on dude that inappropriately groped my Lady, and the rest is history.

I have s STRONG military mindset, and gel quickly with those whom Have been to War.

THEIR Tag for me is "SHOOTER ON YOUR 6" because I'm the one that gets behind enemy lines.

THEY say my Skill-Set I is 2-Fold: Breacher, and Forward Scout. (Imma Snipers BEST FRIEND --Thanks to a Grandpa who served 3 tours in 'Nam! And I'm One that you wanna Breach with --Thanks to Several Uncles who were Recon, Tunnel Rats, and Special Forces.)

Like Steve, above; I'm SOLID, and Very active for 54.

Gentlemen,

Thank you so much for your interest in finding and joining a militia here in IL. I am looking for intelligent individuals all through IL that can build and work within a team, and actively participate in skilled, outlined training. Being part of the Light Foot Militia is fairly simple and straightforward. 

Please go to www.lightfootmilitia.com, find the standards and download a copy. I encourage you to read it front to back, and then read it again. If we are what you are looking for I will guide and assist you into forming and building your very own county Battalion. 

If you have any questions or want to get started, sent me a direct message and I will answer your questions or get the process started.

Colonel Reaper,

IL State Commander,

Light Foot Militia

13 hours ago, Reaper LFM said:

Gentlemen,

Thank you so much for your interest in finding and joining a militia here in IL. I am looking for intelligent individuals all through IL that can build and work within a team, and actively participate in skilled, outlined training. Being part of the Light Foot Militia is fairly simple and straightforward. 

Please go to www.lightfootmilitia.com, find the standards and download a copy. I encourage you to read it front to back, and then read it again. If we are what you are looking for I will guide and assist you into forming and building your very own county Battalion. 

If you have any questions or want to get started, sent me a direct message and I will answer your questions or get the process started.

Colonel Reaper,

IL State Commander,

Light Foot Militia

Colonel, I will download your lightfoot militia document, and take a good look at it.  As I said before, I live in La Salle County.  This is a large county, and is very conservative, in a red House District.  In 2016, President Trump won the county by some 7000 votes, which was significant.  The county also has a large and enthusiastic shooting community.  Indeed, just today, I heard lots of shooting at the range near Buffalo Rock State Park.

I want to point out that if you (or anyone) knows your county sheriff personally, as I do, it might be worth broaching the subject of making a militia battalion an unpaid but authorized auxilliary, to be called up at the orders of the sheriff for whatever emergency they are needed for.

A final note, I am in the process of modernizing my 1929 Mosin-Nagant, for use as a sniper rifle, and have started out with the Archangel polymer stock and a Timney trigger (set by a gunsmith at the factory for a pull weight of 1.5 lbs).  Eventually, equipped with a bipod, AR-15 sling, turn-down bolt so that I can mount a proper scope, six inches off barrel length, re-crowned, and with a muzzle brake, and loaded with Winchester 7.62x54mmR FMJ ammo (about 3000 ft lbs of muzzle energy and 2800 fps muzzle velocity), I think I can make excellent groups at ranges out to 2000 yards.  What I'm saying by this is that the whole thing can be put together for about $1000, compared to an AR-15 style rifle.  Also, because of anti-gun sentiment in Illinois, the removable magazines hold only 10 rounds each.

Thanks.

On 6/6/2018 at 7:01 AM, jacks1son said:

Welcome Patriotic_Saint.  Consider joining us at URM.  Glad to have you here with us.  Don't hesitate to message if you ever need anything.

Regards,

Cpl. Mintun, Fox Company, URM

Cpl. Mintun,

Hello and thank you. I'm unclear as to the directive of connecting with you at "URM." 

On 4/7/2018 at 5:00 PM, Delta Echo 26 said:

Screenshot_20190103-120236.png