SPECTRE 6

Illinois - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Lincoln Illinois here sounding off. Looking for others to train with. I’m proficient in close and medium range tactics, hand to hand, Concealment tactics, and much more. I’m looking to create a small training group of around 15 men to break down in to three five man fire teams specializing in reconnaissance, intelligence gathering, and force on force. If your interested send me a message and I’ll get back with you as soon as possible.                                                                       P.S. This will not be easy training, I’m looking for people dedicated to protecting others and expanding their capabilities as well as selfless in nature.

Hey brother, Grunt here from the Prairie State Patriot Alliance.  We are currently a group of seven members looking to add more. We have training area to train on. If interested email us at [email protected] or check our militia page out here on mymilitia.com. 

I hope everyone is stocking up on food and planting your gardens.  Ya'll need to research Square foot gardening. You can grow a lot of food in a small space using this method. I use it.

2 hours ago, Headhunter said:

Headhunter checking in.

Still surviving here also....        Had to break down and buy me another Ruger 10-22 with a wooden stock.  I had bought one about a year ago and put the Archangel furniture on it which turned it into an AR-15 in .22 caliber.   I really missed my stock 10-22 and just had to buy another  one. There's a reason it's the most popular gun in America.

I am Dylan Noel from watseeka area I am looking for a militia to join. I have basic firearms experience with martial arts training although not extensive. I havent practiced much besides firearms recently but am willing to train to get back into my previous fighting form. The governor is over stepping his bounds to much and stripping power from the people I fear this will only end in bloodshed but if that's what it comes to I am willing to fight for the people what's strength if your not willing to use it for whats right.

Hi im Grant or Bigger Behind the Trigger. I have been in the firearms industry since 1998. I worked at a high end gun shop/ Range where I was the main range officer and I helped with the NRA classes. I sold firearms to some really cool people. I would go out with them and do different drills at our outside range. Unfortunately the Colorado bureaucrats shit the range down. We had a fun house that we did classes at. I also helped with the classes. I'm a true believer in the Constitution and don't like it when the government makes laws that go against it. I have been reloading for 30+ years. I am quite good with a handgun and a rifle. I have been to many classes to learn different techniques. I'm fat but I'm losing weight very fast. About 25 lbs a month. I know I'm not like the rest of you. I'm larger then the average man but I can shoot 1,000 yards and have shot sub moa with my dad. I also am a collector of all types of military firearms. Aft one point I had firearms that were used in every war going back to the Revolutionary war to Vietnam. Unfortunately I had to sell them to move. My collection is growing. I am also big into first aid. I want to start the EMT-B classes after my surgery. That's it for me. I hope I can be of some value to you guys. I may be the weakest link but I don't give up. I will go until I collapse. I try to do the right thing for the right reasons.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:42 AM, Grant said:

Hi im Grant or Bigger Behind the Trigger. I have been in the firearms industry since 1998. I worked at a high end gun shop/ Range where I was the main range officer and I helped with the NRA classes. I sold firearms to some really cool people. I would go out with them and do different drills at our outside range. Unfortunately the Colorado bureaucrats shit the range down. We had a fun house that we did classes at. I also helped with the classes. I'm a true believer in the Constitution and don't like it when the government makes laws that go against it. I have been reloading for 30+ years. I am quite good with a handgun and a rifle. I have been to many classes to learn different techniques. I'm fat but I'm losing weight very fast. About 25 lbs a month. I know I'm not like the rest of you. I'm larger then the average man but I can shoot 1,000 yards and have shot sub moa with my dad. I also am a collector of all types of military firearms. Aft one point I had firearms that were used in every war going back to the Revolutionary war to Vietnam. Unfortunately I had to sell them to move. My collection is growing. I am also big into first aid. I want to start the EMT-B classes after my surgery. That's it for me. I hope I can be of some value to you guys. I may be the weakest link but I don't give up. I will go until I collapse. I try to do the right thing for the right reasons.

Let me guess.  Denver is the center of the "blue flu" in your State, and is the heart of Leftism in Colorado.  Its population means the Left is in control of the rest of the State.  Sounds like Illinois.

This post will sound unpatriotic to some of you. I joined this Militia a few months ago in order to stand with others to fight against tyranny. From what I'm seeing on TV, tyranny is at our doorstep. What are we going to do about it patriots? Seems to me, a lot of us just come to this forum and bitch about it. Governor Prickster is on a drunken power surge and we just let that stand?  How far will the Prickster have to go before someone has to stop him and other Democrat governors?   We get out in the streets and protest and wave flags and have rallies. Bullshit....

Are we STILL "We the people" or we the Sheeple?  That bitch, Mayor of Chicago says, "You MUST COMPLY or you will go to jail".....   Sounds like tyranny to me.  It HERE, and it's happening NOW.   This militia, or any other, has no organization or communication with it's members.

How much more of this bullshit will it take folks?  It's GO TIME......  NOW.