SPECTRE 6

Illinois - Official Roll Call & Lounge

7 minutes ago, Headhunter said:

Headhunter, checking in.

SOoooo...  We are an armed Milita?  Then WHY are we letting a tyrannical group like ANTIFA burn our country down? I don't get it. Either we ARE, or we AIN'T. If the National Guard can't stop this shit, We can, but we sit by and watch it all burn down..   Let'em try to throw a firebomb through MY window. I'll send the whole of them motherfuckers HOME.

The hour has come.  Southwest Illinois here.

Ron from Dupage Cty.

My ancestry ties me to my stance against all forms of tyranny and persecution.

I'm here tonfind a community thats willing to and survive together when shtf. Actively seeking a nearby militia for additional education and training.

My name is Paul, I live in West Chicago, IL and I spent some time in the USMC as a Mortarman. I am now looking for a unit near me. Hit me up anytime.

Goat with Prairie State Patriot Alliance checking in from South Central Illinois. We are recruiting new members. Search us on this site. Anyone interested in joining or for more info, contact us at: [email protected] 

Goat

Ltc

Prairie State Patriot Alliance 

Posted (edited)

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sully. I am admin for the IL 3. % Security force. We are a group of like minded individuals that believe in the Constitution. We have a strong brotherhood and have a tight connected group! If anyone is looking to join a very active group check out IL 3% Security Force. We have members all over the state! 

We are looking for members that already have gear and knows what the 3% stands for. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/569263220365210/?ref=share    

I would also like to create a contact list with the other militias throughout the state.  So when it is time to act we do it all together as one! I know many of you feel it in your gut that something is coming or on the horizon! I feel that same thing too! 

Edited by Sully1153

On 6/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, Jdog82 said:

My name is Paul, I live in West Chicago, IL and I spent some time in the USMC as a Mortarman. I am now looking for a unit near me. Hit me up anytime.

What’s up devil. You’re not too far from me. 

On 6/16/2020 at 9:39 PM, AmericanSon90 said:

What’s up devil. You’re not too far from me. 

Looks like brother, Maybe we will see each other before long.

Guest Martinez
Posted (edited)
On 2/13/2020 at 12:50 PM, Powerlifter1 said:

Anyone in the northwest suburbs ?

Glenview checking in 

Edited by Martinez

Posted (edited)

Hello im patrick johnson i am the owner of the 30th black buck militia we are actively recruiting in the warren peoria knox henderson county and surrounding areas please contact me for more information 

Edited by patrick Johnson