SPECTRE 6

Illinois - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Delta Whiskey 14 LFM checking in. At work right now. It's quiet. Too bad I couldn't bring in my Mosin Nagant to field strip and clean and maybe do some dry firing,  but I don't think the bosses would like that.  The boys would think it was cool. Better not, I like my job.

11 hours ago, Reaper LFM said:

Alright, well keep me posted about the move, and more importantly, your wife. I hope all goes well with her procedure. Once you get settled I will help get you all set up with a unit and get the process going. We can use good people like you all over the state.

Thanks, and will do!

8 hours ago, DeltaWhiskey14 said:

Delta Whiskey 14 LFM checking in. At work right now. It's quiet. Too bad I couldn't bring in my Mosin Nagant to field strip and clean and maybe do some dry firing,  but I don't think the bosses would like that.  The boys would think it was cool. Better not, I like my job.

Now don't go getting yourself in trouble at work hahaha.

21st Continental Field Force

Light Foot Militia

FB_IMG_1529061249549.thumb.jpg.e55149b8b3b3e26659c3ac08cc96c41f.jpg

We are always here, always preparing for the next journey, always looking for those willing to stand up against tyranny and to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

I am on here every Fri, Sat, & Sun to answer any questions and to update our group pages here.

You can also join us on our open forum HERE

www.lfm21.com

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK TOO

Welcome back from another week of attempted freedom, Illinois Patriots. This is my official weekly check in. Been too busy this weekend to come up with anything flashy or inspirational lol. Hope everyone is training well.

1 minute ago, Rkak25 said:

What happened??

You know.  The constant drumbeat against the Second Amendment.  They're obviously ramping up to confiscation, given the proposed laws they are debating. 

For example, a couple of months ago, my brother transferred his only firearm ... a .22-lr semi-automatic rifle ... to me.  His FOID had expired, he's in his mid-70's,and he didn't want mess with it, anymore.  We wrote the document of transfer, both signed it in front of a notary, and that's that. 

Under one of the proposed laws, both of us could be charged with a felony, fined a ridiculous amount of money, and imprisoned.  Then, since I am a gun-owner, all of my guns would be confiscated and destroyed.