SPECTRE 6

Indiana - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Looking to join a militia. Based out of Anderson, former Military, 19D Army. I work 40+hours a week in a factory and have a small family, which is why I am looking for some like minded individuals to have my back.

4 hours ago, VikingAiel said:

Looking to join a militia. Based out of Anderson, former Military, 19D Army. I work 40+hours a week in a factory and have a small family, which is why I am looking for some like minded individuals to have my back.

I work in anderson, but live in Muncie 

On 5/13/2016 at 5:53 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Just joined from Crawfordsville IN

On 6/15/2020 at 6:03 PM, VikingAiel said:

About 20 minutes from Anderson

6 minutes ago, serpent88 said:

wish there were more people from northwest indiana. theres so many near Indianapolis

I'm sure you will be PMs considering the NW and South part of the state are the more active. Central of the state is hard to find and keep people active.

Good luck  and do your research with the groups you talk to.