SPECTRE 6

Indiana - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Hi, new here. Recently moved to Valparaiso and I'm looking for whatever is local. I'm not a super political person, just interested in the practical aspect of having neighbors who have eachother's backs. I'm also in the National Guard and have a wide variety of skills, including some medical training, gunsmithing, and sharpshooting experience. Don't want to say too much more about who I am in a public forum, because I'd rather not have to worry about doxxing or anything like that in the future. I also don't want to get involved with anybody currently engaging in political street violence or anything like that, for obvious reasons. Just looking to get in touch with some good old fashioned American patriots who can come together if things get real bad. Thanks and have a nice day.

On 10/1/2020 at 7:13 PM, RZiggy said:

Hi, new here. Recently moved to Valparaiso and I'm looking for whatever is local. I'm not a super political person, just interested in the practical aspect of having neighbors who have eachother's backs. I'm also in the National Guard and have a wide variety of skills, including some medical training, gunsmithing, and sharpshooting experience. Don't want to say too much more about who I am in a public forum, because I'd rather not have to worry about doxxing or anything like that in the future. I also don't want to get involved with anybody currently engaging in political street violence or anything like that, for obvious reasons. Just looking to get in touch with some good old fashioned American patriots who can come together if things get real bad. Thanks and have a nice day.

Welcome to the site.   Good to have you aboard.

New to this forum. Out of greenwood run a little group known as the praetorian  guard  minutemen. Most of us served together rin active military (army). We are a very active group that cross trains with other groups as well as affiliated with a couple larger national groups. Can be located on fb or our website. Always looking  to recruit. We are different from typical groups as well. 

Edited by Crusader

On 5/13/2016 at 5:53 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Southside Indianapolis. Have weapons, need training. Please contact me:  910-620-7807. 

Edited by douglasesims

2 hours ago, douglasesims said:

Southside Indianapolis. Have weapons, need training. Please contact me:  910-620-7807. 

The first step is getting weapons.  The second step is realizing you need training and practice and seeking it out.  😉  Good luck brother!

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg