SPECTRE 6

Kentucky - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On 11/25/2018 at 10:03 AM, Spook said:

Spook, Inez US Marine combat vet. 

Hey im in olive Hill ky and I’m so ready to stand up and fight so someone just let me know what I can do 

We all seem so far away from each other. There must be groups closer to our home locations that we can meet up with. 

And then maybe bi-annually have rallys to meet in other locations for getting to know other members who live farther away. Has anyone started this? 

On 5/13/2016 at 5:54 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Hello, new to Kentucky, come from NC, looking to see what groups are out there. I used to belong to a group back in NC and looking to start training again. Security background amongst other things....

14 hours ago, Chris Daniels said:

Howdy brother. We The People is active.  We’ve got a member in your neck of the woods.  

I sent a message...

Anyone know of an active Militia in eastern Kentucky? Looking for something as close to professional as I can find in EKY. In Johnson County and willing to travel if need be. I already have all the gear needed including a home made ghillie for my "SPR" loadout. Plus standard gear for my CQB loadout. If any militia's are actively recruiting and meets this standard please msg me, add me on Facebook. I have abundant knowledge in all things technical, can even help create a website etc. IT administrator, with 18 years of experience. Been training, serious training for a while now. Looking for like minded individuals. Not saying it has to be perfect, but training has to be taken seriously. Msg me if your of like mind and have no militia to join in eastern Kentucky. If we can't find a militia that suits our requirements perhaps its time we create one. 

On 2/16/2019 at 8:52 PM, ACE said:

Ha, I thought I was the only person on the planet who avoided Facebook. Glad to know I'm not alone. 

hey brother i dont either