SPECTRE 6

Michigan - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Cool yeah you just gotta wait for a answer but if you look for it on this site you'll find it trust me alot of good ppl.

Heck if you talk to grey1 he may some folks in your area as well doesn't hurt to ask everybody in here is pretty cool and be glad to help you.

South of Lansing about 30 minutes.  Looking for other people that believe in preparing themselves for negative events caused either by man or mother nature

South of Lansing about 30 minutes.  Looking for other people that believe in preparing themselves for negative events caused either by man or mother nature

Moving to Benzie county in the next 9 months or so, looking to connect with any groups in that area. Currently live outside of the US at the moment so Email would be best to communicate for the time being. 

Looking for constitutional like minded people to bring about peace  of mind in a country that has been taken over by The very politicians that Jesus himself warned us about.. the Holy Spirit tells us a man that doesn’t take care of his family is worse than a infadel. He also tells us to Stand Up Like Men. Regards Moby the Minister 

Hi I'm from Ravenna Mich. Looking to learn and be ready at 59 yrs old seen a lot don't want to lose what little freedoms we have left 4 yrs in USN 3 tours CVN69. love hunting being in the woods hate the city.

Hi , Richard here looking for some one to help me make sense of this site can’t figure it out, trying to make contact with anyone, have a great day.

56 minutes ago, Richard jones said:

Hi , Richard here looking for some one to help me make sense of this site can’t figure it out, trying to make contact with anyone, have a great day.

Hi,  

There really isn't a lot of activity, so I haven't fully utilized the site.  It disappoints me.  I would rather use a site like this rather than social media.  

57 minutes ago, MagdalaBuckley said:

Hi,  

There really isn't a lot of activity, so I haven't fully utilized the site.  It disappoints me.  I would rather use a site like this rather than social media.  

its up to us to make and keep the site active so new comers join in and not think we are inactive

On 5/13/2016 at 5:56 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Live in the u.p. looking for a militia  to join. For the people.t he rights to protect and serve as well as ber arms. Will someone please tell me as close group to join

On 3/16/2019 at 9:00 PM, Rubicon1776 said:

Looking for a group locally of like minded patriots to join or a group interested in starting up a local chapter around the Mt. Pleasant area

Is anyone else concerned about the Muslim takeover of MIchigan??

I am a troll my gran was a yupper, but have been in Montana. Heading back this evening to Kalamazoo to say good bye to my sister, an Air Force Vet. The family is gathering and we are a family of Vets, those that are willing to run into danger, not from it. Hope you are keeping my home state safe.

On 5/8/2018 at 11:49 AM, MagdalaBuckley said:

I am here, between Lake City and Manton.

Have you found a group?  Cadillac here.  Michigan Civil Defense Force.   Wexford and surrounding counties as a start.  Were a new unit but we are playing it safe and want to do it right.  PM me or send me an email @ francis.marion@yahoo.com or look me up on Facebook either Francis Marion or Michigan Civil Defense Force Recruiting.

Besides the normal military skills we will also be heavily learning prepper skills because if don't take care of our logistical needs no one will and we will NOT become predators.

Swamp Fox