SPECTRE 6

Michigan - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Looking for patriotic people in Wexford and surrounding counties.  We are a group of law abiding patriots.  Almost all are welcome regardless of history.  What is important is that you live a moral, honest and law abiding lifestyle today.  Our training comes from military doctrine.  Our membership is broad from veterans to ex law enforcement to retail and factory workers.  Anyone with a radical mindset will not stay long.

13 hours ago, Ray Bequette said:

Coldwater area, Branch Co.

PM me your contact information and I will forward it to the Michigan Constitutional Militia and see if they have a unit in that area.

Guest Grey One

Good morning Michigan Patriots, I was once on here as "Grey1", now as "Grey One".  We are located in the NW lower part of the state, and have been active for a little more than 5 years.  You can also visit us on FB and at www.nwlmcd.org

Edited by Grey One

Guest Rakkasan
On 2/15/2020 at 3:15 PM, TBghost lll% said:

989 area ready to get our shit together?

What part of the 989 area do you reside? I'm in a 989 area code but my group is in the 231.

Guest Hambone

I'm  the Communications officer for Northwest Lower Michigan Civil Defense Militia. We are always looking for more recruits in this area. You can look us up here.  www.nwlmcd.org

I'm a licensed Ham Radio Operator and encourage all of our team to become licensed Ham's as well. Showing them the importance of communications and what is capable. I must say we have a great team and I'm proud to be part of it. I also own a Repeater that covers most of Northern Lower Michigan.

C4FM Fusion Digital/Analog: 147.120 PL: 151.4 in/out.

WIRES-X Room: NORTH-MICHIGAN #43032

Repeater.thumb.JPG.206e17d43b544d8de2771cd719d6a8ee.JPG