SPECTRE 6

Michigan - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On 4/7/2018 at 5:22 PM, Ryan said:

Manistee area here

Have you found a group?  Cadillac here.  Michigan Civil Defense Force.   Wexford and surrounding counties as a start.  Were a new unit but we are playing it safe and want to do it right.  PM me or send me an email @ francis.marion@yahoo.com or look me up on Facebook either Francis Marion or Michigan Civil Defense Force Recruiting.

Besides the normal military skills we will also be heavily learning prepper skills because if don't take care of our logistical needs no one will and we will NOT become predators.

Swamp Fox

On 4/25/2018 at 12:06 PM, MagdalaBuckley said:

Northeastern Missaukee county,  45, cross between a prepper and a homesteader.

Have you found a group?  Cadillac here.  Michigan Civil Defense Force.   Wexford and surrounding counties as a start.  We're a new unit but we are playing it safe and want to do it right.  PM me or send me an email @ francis.marion@yahoo.com or look me up on Facebook either Francis Marion or Michigan Civil Defense Force Recruiting.

Besides the normal military skills we will also be heavily learning prepper skills because if don't take care of our logistical needs no one will and we will NOT become predators.

Swamp Fox

Anyone from Wexford and surrounding counties are welcome to the  Michigan Civil Defense Force.     We're a new unit but we are playing it safe and want to do it right.  PM me or send me an email @ francis.marion@yahoo.com or look me up on Facebook either Francis Marion or Michigan Civil Defense Force Recruiting.

Besides the normal military skills we will also be heavily learning prepper skills because if we don't take care of our logistical needs no one will and we will NOT become predators.  We will be are own Quartermaster.

We will train to standards.  We will use Army manuals and civilian reference materials to train with.  We might not meet the standard goal all the time but we will try and then we will try again until we do.

Swamp Fox

Looking for patriotic people in Wexford and surrounding counties.  We are a group of law abiding patriots.  Almost all are welcome regardless of history.  What is important is that you live a moral, honest and law abiding lifestyle today.  Our training comes from military doctrine.  Our membership is broad from veterans to ex law enforcement to retail and factory workers.  Anyone with a radical mindset will not stay long.