SPECTRE 6

Ohio - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Hit me up on Facebook ( John Addy)  in the State commander for Ohio Minutemen militia or look up our recruiting page 

Brigadier General Addy, J.P.

Ohio Minutemen Militia State Commander

Former Marine Sgt

2000-2006

I just signed up. I live in Champaign County, Ohio.

Back in 2003 I started a militia group in my county. Though it was fairly successful, I ended up disbanding the group in 2009.

The web page is still up: 

http://champaigncounty.tripod.com/

I'm thinking about getting back into it. For starters I would simply like to join a group that is already active. And then I'll think about forming my own group again.

Michael

Edited by Molon_Labe

I am one of a few 'National admins' for the nearly 4000 groups and pages of Minutemen on Facebook and other social media sites.

Right now I prefer to post on MeWe.com and use trashbook as a news source. We still keep our presence there and will continue to unless removed by their censors. You can use this link.. mewe.com/i/robertgamble

Edited by Robert Gamble
added MeWe contact location.

Hello everyone, I work in Seneca county, live in hancock county (for now till I can get closer to work), and spend alot of time in licking counties lol. Looking for an active like minded group with a decent amount of members. 

On 3/18/2019 at 7:37 PM, Robert Gamble said:

Nice seeing the forums still working. I help admin for the Minutemen in many of the social media sites ( though in facebook I spend about half my time suspended anymore... I hang on MeWe more often now ).

One reason I have a multitude of accounts. A speak my mind account, a backup speak my mind account, a critical one, a kayaking one and a close friends/family one lol That way if I land in facistbook jail i still am able to be in touch as needed.

You are welcome to use our site for your group.  Also there is already one known Son's of Liberty group operating in Ohio.  You might look into joining or working with them.image.thumb.png.f60c868399f3c3c3a6dec092869c4893.png

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg