SPECTRE 6

Wisconsin - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 1

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Hey, Im a resident of Green Bay, Wisconsin. I've been looking into trying to joing the Wisconsin militia, but don't know much about how to. I have no prior experience with combat or logistics or anything of that sort. Im not ex military or law enforcement. Just a citizen that wants to be apart of what you guys do. Is there more you can tell me please?

Hey, Im a resident of Green Bay, Wisconsin. I've been looking into trying to joing the Wisconsin militia, but don't know much about how to. I have no prior experience with combat or logistics or anything of that sort. Im not ex military or law enforcement. Just a citizen that wants to be apart of what you guys do. Is there more you can tell me please?

Hi Edwards 17, name is Bruce. good for now. Have a group of like minded south of you in the lakeshore area of Two Rivers/Mishicot, no meetings, We operate in plane sight. I'm Captain Obvious. The rest are out of mind, out of sight. If you have a firearm learn how to use it and be proficient( Hit what you shoot at) Handgun too. Shoot what you can afford. Keep 500-1000 rds per firearm if possible. One good firefight could melt thru 300 rnds of ammo. A load bearing system to carry extra mags/ammo knives, canteen, etc. Camo clothes, gear like you'd have to go on a WINTER CAMPING TRIP. A Place to keep it or a hide cuz your not gonna carry all the around with ya. Feel free to contact me on here bout anything? Keep Your Power Dry, God Bless

Hi, Im looking for a group or a few individuals. I live in Beaver Dam. I work in Madison. I tend to shoot in Antigo. I have my technicians ham radio license, studying for general license and i have HF gear. 608-381-4149

• Like 1

Hi my name is Brian. From northeast Wisconsin  near Oconto. Marionette , looking to train with yous  all and my family and are rights  I am ex military. I have training and honor. Looking for a purpose

I went back to fight on my own as a civilian  , no pay. Just my pocket.  And was sponsored by Kurdistan/peshmerga 

Between 99 and 2015. And why ,,well because I could dropped out of army.  Thought I had enough.  But then opportunity came up. So I took it  once u have its hard to live normal. So I went where I belonged at the time 

Four years in..and you found it hard to adjust to the world.

What made you get out and not stay in when the deployments where at a peak.

• Like 1

When I signed up it was infantry. Just wanted to fight. After basic I was sent directly to the front. My choice