SPECTRE 6

Wisconsin - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2016 at 5:00 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Well now, would ya looky here. Brown Co.

Edited by Michael Hunter
added county

Hi, I'm from Northern Wis, 21 years Retired Air Force.  I can train on everything from fireteam movements, to expediant shitters.  I have plenty of time on the battlefield, and can operate most every weapon known.  With the growing distention in our country, I need to belong to something bigger than myself, and that would be you guys.

Just a Heads Up for all you security aware responders.  I know that there are many ways to skin this cat but here you can Send Large Files Encrypted for Free.  See this Article:  https://www.wired.com/story/firefox-send-encrypted-large-files/?es_p=8815758

You’ve got no shortage of ways to send encrypted messages, and at least as many cloud services for sending large files. But the Venn diagram for the two remains surprisingly, inconveniently small. That’s the beauty of Mozilla’s Firefox Send, a free, intuitive, web-based service that lets you share large encrypted files, no strings attached. MORE........................

cyberLock.jpg

Sorry brother I’m in Waukesha. It seams to be a bit of a struggle finding a larger group in WI. I’m working on my own group here in the south east with a few Marines. Keep in touch if you need some help. 

Hey Waukesha, Ya' I'll bet it's hard to find a 700 Yard site in range around there.  I have to go to the Keil & New Holstein area if you happen to know that club....

I am a founding member of a patriot group based in Wisconsin. We have around 50 members native to the group. We also train/serve the community alongside other state and National groups putting our overall numbers above 300. I would love to meet, greet, and network with other groups and Patriots out there. Feel free to reach out. 

On 4/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, Strykermedic920 said:

I am a founding member of a patriot group based in Wisconsin. We have around 50 members native to the group. We also train/serve the community alongside other state and National groups putting our overall numbers above 300. I would love to meet, greet, and network with other groups and Patriots out there. Feel free to reach out. 

We should probably meet for coffee or something.  I'm in Green Bay Not sure if there is an event you'd feel able to attend where we might get together.  I'll have to check and see what's coming up.  

Hello Patriots.  I am LTC Grunt forn the Illinois Son's of Liberty.  We conduct alot of training in northern Illinois and we are looking to network with other units to possibly train and have a get together with. If interested plesse get back with me.  Thanks Rick 

I'm from the Manitowoc area and looking for a group that can mentor me as I'm a 70 year old woman. 

Posted (edited)

Former veteran, no official attachments, disabled but still capable.  Combat experience, and fully aware.  Read my postings, understand the plan I am trying to implement.  Right now I am beginning to reach out to churches as a Christian man, Jesus loving, America Loving, God fearing person, we need all hands on deck right now.  Don't care about gun bans, give me a uniform and point me at the right people, you know who, so do I.

Edited by I3DI