SPECTRE 6

Wisconsin - Official Roll Call & Lounge

14 minutes ago, Justin Fleming said:

Checking in, I've joined the 608 (I think the government is going to try and take on the American people soon. )

Well that's not a good thing.   What makes you feel that.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

3 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Well that's not a good thing.   What makes you feel that.

The National Guard is now enforcing in Washington State this week, that will spread around the country like the stay at home orders and extensions.

2 minutes ago, Justin Fleming said:

The National Guard is now enforcing in Washington State this week, that will spread around the country like the stay at home orders and extensions.

Wisconsin national guard is active helping with testing sights now currently. 

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

If you are noticing the National Guard is being called up, then you are awake. And as long as we are awake, the cabal can not over take us. Keep telling family and friends the truth. This way you will have a strong network around you. Send out info as you get it. Get off Facebook and Twitter and sign up on wego.social. WWG1WGA

7 minutes ago, patsy55 said:

If you are noticing the National Guard is being called up, then you are awake. And as long as we are awake, the cabal can not over take us. Keep telling family and friends the truth. This way you will have a strong network around you. Send out info as you get it. Get off Facebook and Twitter and sign up on wego.social. WWG1WGA

Well they are just helping with the testing sites.  Not really a tyrannical thing 

My point is you are awake - noticing things and letting others know. The cabal's only fear is that we are aware. STAY AWAKE; LET OTHERS KNOW WHEN YOU SPOT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, patsy55 said:

My guess is that you are not aware we are in a "war" for the United States. 

Hi Patsy, it's awesome that you are awake and sounding the alarm here, but I assure you, Megatron is quite aware of the situation at hand. He has an inside track on things, to make my point without giving too much away. It's in our movement's best interest to remain rooted in facts instead of looking for the boogeyman behind every event. We have enough real threats to be watching without having the pipeline clogged with suspicious activity from "the cabal." Now, if you want to talk about whether or not the National Guard has a rightful role in contact tracing or Covid test administration, that's another thing for a different thread 😉

Wisconsin Resident here, looking to organize a state-wide militia with the intention of not only activism but also the readied deployment and mobilization to vulnerable areas of the state in times of crisis (for everything from natural disasters to the violence we are seeing now). 

Im looking for ideas, resources and overall advice in completing this task. Any information is greatly appreciated and welcomed.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:57 PM, Ghost8556 said:

I'm also new to the site, recently separated from 82nd Airborne. Looking for a group of like minded individuals around the Calumet county/ Appleton area but willing to travel.

Love for you to check us out.

You can check us out at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chrishill/ on Facebook or

http://www.iiisecurityforce.com/ is our website.

Im in southeast Wisconsin between Milwaukee and Chicago. I don't belive the main stream medias narrative there fear mongering us to think the worse that theres not much time to train any more they may be right they may be wrong but we all need to learn as much as possible quick. I'm working on getting my truck fixed and willing to meet any were in the area soon.

Guest Trickshot

Finally got myself a place, looking to get assigned to a group ASAP. In La crosse Wisconsin.