Alabama - Official Roll Call & Lounge

My name is Chris. Looking for some patriots in Alabama. I'm in the Prattville area. Closest large city is Montgomery. I want to share my skills and become more familiar with the skills I am lacking in. I served in Marine Corps as a Military Police Officer and a Small Arms range Officer, among other assortment of skills. I deployed 5 times and I want to fight for the country on the homefront.

www.pa-pn.com

Edited by Cellar5811
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in Huntsville, AL and looking to defend whats ours. I'm a life time NRA member. Already have a lot of training. Was in Civil Air Patrol and comfortable with most firearms. I want nothing to do

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself.

The Alabama unit of Oathkeepers Militia is located in Madison county, Alabama but right now unless you have ample food, ammo and necessary supplies to throw in with our unit, we can't take anyone! I h

Posted Images

We are the Deplorable Patriots III%Militia! We are located in Hazel Green, Alabama . We will have a meeting on November 21 at 10:00am at 365 Joe Quick Rd, Hazel Green, Alabama 35750. This meeting is for new members ad to discuss future events ‘ please bring a semi auto rifle , preferably in 223 and a semiauto pistol in 9mm , preferably. If you have different caliber weapons you want to use, bring the. I hope to see youhere, Commander GreyHorse. Semper Fi! By the way!

• Like 1
On 5/13/2016 at 5:02 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

I'm a member looking for other members in or around Walker County Alabama.

11 hours ago, SeaDragon said:

So far I'm on track to attend meeting Saturday. Looking forward to shaking hands with yall. I'm in Walker County Alabama looking for a meet and greet.

11 hours ago, SeaDragon said:

So far I'm on track to attend meeting Saturday. Looking forward to shaking hands with yall.

I work on Saturdays but off on Saturday evening. Like to join the meet and greet.

7 hours ago, Snipes said:

I'm a member looking for other members in or around Walker County Alabama.

There's a menber here from. Jasper. I'll reach out and see if they are interested in meeting up.

• Like 1

Educated and Regulated Citizens will always be free. 

On 11/8/2020 at 11:05 PM, kpykh said:

So just curious how did 3SF weasel its way back into Alabama didn't Ol Blood agent say we were all unreliable low lives  a year ago??  Alabama is not a toy for people to toss aside every time someone has a bad day or they don't like the response they get we are strong proud dedicated patriots who love our constitution. I want to encourage everyone to keep it Alabama strong we stood strong and backed our president and set an example for our nation be safe be vigilant and stay strong.

Best regards 

Pykh. 

Amen Brother!

So just curious how did 3SF weasel its way back into Alabama didn't Ol Blood agent say we were all unreliable low lives  a year ago??  Alabama is not a toy for people to toss aside every time someone has a bad day or they don't like the response they get we are strong proud dedicated patriots who love our constitution. I want to encourage everyone to keep it Alabama strong we stood strong and backed our president and set an example for our nation be safe be vigilant and stay strong.

Best regards 

Pykh. 

Amen Brother!

• Winner 1

To All Patriots, this is the perfect time to come together from all parts of the Country, for we are under attack like we have never seen before. The Demonrats have Declared War On Us, i ask that the entire Alabama State Stand At The Ready. Dont give these Traitors a thing; meaning your Firearms. The Demonrats want Absolute Power over Our Lives. They want Our Property, They want to Stay with our Hard Earned Money, SSN. They dont only want to enslave us but enslave every generation to come. 

Edited by Courage777

Best regards 

Pykh. 

Amen Brother!

• Like 1