SPECTRE 6

Alabama - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Hello fellow patriots!! I am new to the site and looking for info on a militia to join or info on how to start up a militia for my area? I live in the northeast corner of Alabama in a small town called Flat Rock!

Hello, I am Earl Webb. I am the chief of the Alabama unit of Oathkeepers. We are located just across the mountain from you in Hazel Green, Alabama. We would welcome you if you wanted to join our rank. We are having our monthly meeting the 22nd of February at 11;00 a.m. You can email me at [email protected]  for more information. We are expecting several new members at this meeting and it would be a good time for you to meet us. 

Hope to hear from you.

The Alabama unit of Oathkeepers Militia is located in Madison county, Alabama but right now unless you have ample food, ammo and necessary supplies to throw in with our unit, we can't take anyone! I have had to cut 6 members recently off of our membership roster because they would not show up for training meetings and FTX, and did not bother getting prepared but wanted to ride on the backs of everyone else during times like these! The world is full of couch commandos! We want men and women willing to sacrifice for the love of their brothers and sisters in arms, their family, Country, Constitution and most of all, all mighty GOD , the father and our lord JESUS CHRIST! If this offends anyone, tough! Get over it, go hug a tree and vote demorat!

Chief Gray Horse

Alabama unit of Oathkeepers Militia!

2 minutes ago, OATHKEEPERS , Alabama unit said:

The Alabama unit of Oathkeepers Militia is located in Madison county, Alabama but right now unless you have ample food, ammo and necessary supplies to throw in with our unit, we can't take anyone! I have had to cut 6 members recently off of our membership roster because they would not show up for training meetings and FTX, and did not bother getting prepared but wanted to ride on the backs of everyone else during times like these! The world is full of couch commandos! We want men and women willing to sacrifice for the love of their brothers and sisters in arms, their family, Country, Constitution and most of all, all mighty GOD , the father and our lord JESUS CHRIST! If this offends anyone, tough! Get over it, go hug a tree and vote demorat!

Chief Gray Horse

Alabama unit of Oathkeepers Militia!

OOOH RAH!

The Alabama Oath keepers Militia will be glad to talk or chat with anyone that is serious about training or any topic that concerns the Militia movement and protecting our Constitution and our God given Constitutional rights! We are located in North Alabama and are taking new members, with or without experience , ages 18 and up, male or female.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:44 PM, Copperhead said:

Lt. Commander Copperhead, Alabama OathKeepers III%, Northern Alabama. How are you doing with your team and are you and your team ready for things when the SHTF?

Still forming up. Need to contact the members and have a serious conversation with them. Been dealing with the VA and it has taken up a lot of my time. Now I have the time and will continue to have the time even after the Democrats quit using this virus to make sheeple out of we the people. I myself am packed, supplied and all of my toys are ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with my brothers and sisters to bring this country back into the hands of the people who these clown politicians forgot who they work for and not their own personal agenda. Guns UP!  

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 8:43 AM, Copperhead said:

Still forming up. Need to contact the members and have a serious conversation with them. Been dealing with the VA and it has taken up a lot of my time. Now I have the time and will continue to have the time even after the Democrats quit using this virus to make sheeple out of we the people. I myself am packed, supplied and all of my toys are ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with my brothers and sisters to bring this country back into the hands of the people who these clown politicians forgot who they work for and not their own personal agenda. Guns UP!  

Glad to know you are still on board! I thought you went awol . I have everybody on stand by ! I expect to see a mass spread of this virus when things open up and people stop wearing masks and start bunching up like nothing is going on! People have already proved they can not survive without going to town and grouping up to talk with people and are willing to risk their and everybody elses life , just to get what they want. I figure things are going to get pretty crazy in built up communities when the virus spreads far worse than it has already! We are all locked and ready! 

4 hours ago, Idlestorm said:

Answering the roll call

Jeff Calvert,  Athens, Alabama

Mr.Calvert, The Alabama Oathkeepers militia here in Hazel Green, Madison county would like to have you in our unit! If interested contact me at [email protected] I am Commander Gray Horse, the commander of the unit.

6 hours ago, TacomaGuy86 said:

Cottondale, AL here. Looking for a group.

The Alabama Oathkeepers militia in Hazel Green, Alabama, Madison County would like to have you join our unit! If interested contact me at [email protected] I am Commander Gray Horse, the Unit commander.

1 hour ago, OATHKEEPERS , Alabama unit said:

Glad to know you are still on board! I thought you went awol . I have everybody on stand by ! I expect to see a mass spread of this virus when things open up and people stop wearing masks and start bunching up like nothing is going on! People have already proved they can not survive without going to town and grouping up to talk with people and are willing to risk their and everybody elses life , just to get what they want. I figure things are going to get pretty crazy in built up communities when the virus spreads far worse than it has already! We are all locked and ready! 

Europe is already experiencing what you just talked about. I have no doubt that you are correct, this "Second wave" as the call it is on track to kill more than the first wave did. We stand ready with our Bama brothers and Sisters.