SPECTRE 6

Florida - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 2

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

420GATOR, in Apopka,Fla. Here to do what I can!!!

• Like 1

Joining from Southwest Florida Sarasota area my husband and I are here to do our part and to do what we can..

you can also use the map and start contacting people close to you

you can also use the map and start contacting people close to you

Thank you what would be the easiest way to find the freedom Defense Force on here I was hoping to find a group somewhere established to work on joining..

if they are active in your state of residence you can look in your state network or check the national network out for contact

Hello fella Americans. I am available to join a group in the SE Florida area. I can't run, but stand and fight if needed. I am 70 now, I know I can help in many ways. Howard in Broward.

• Like 3

For all folks in Florida, go to www.flmilitia.org, sign up in your region and a local rep will call you. Be sure to look for our Welcome Packet in your email after signing up!

• Like 1

Looking for folks near Pompano Beach/Fort Lauderdale,,,,,If traveling, will be able to provide food and shelter.  

Retired now,,,,was a RN for 35 years after serving in the USAF as a jet engine mechanic ,,,, Vietnam Era Veteran,,,early 70s,,,,,,🕷🕸

4 hours ago, Judith Plis said:

Looking for folks near Pompano Beach/Fort Lauderdale,,,,,If traveling, will be able to provide food and shelter.  

Retired now,,,,was a RN for 35 years after serving in the USAF as a jet engine mechanic ,,,, Vietnam Era Veteran,,,early 70s,,,,,,🕷🕸

So no tour of duty in a combat zone? 

12 hours ago, Megatron said:

No... not back then....  when I enlisted,  I was the only female in my field,,,,

12 hours ago, Megatron said:

Nope,,,, but willing,,,,

On 5/13/2016 at 6:04 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

Boston Massachusetts here, looking for like minded people to join with me to train for militia purposes.  I am an older woman, Navy Vet, but I would like to try to run in the field ops, just to see how much stamina I have lost over the years.  I have to know.