SPECTRE 6

Florida - Official Roll Call & Lounge

2 hours ago, Husxle said:

Things are escalating quickly!

Can someone please help me? I need info. I'm in Miami.

March 1st, Tallahassee, 14:00. Be there. Florida will be uniting to restore our republic. If you need help with other things, send me a PM and I will assist you promptly.

americanrevolution2.org 

6 hours ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

That pretty optimistic but okay. Why not come with the rest of the patriots to the rally on May 1st, 2:00 PM at the Florida Capital Building?

I plan on being there .

Guest FreedomWillCost

Hello fellow brothers and sisters in this fight to stay free. I'm very new to this website. I am very willing and able to be an affective part of this fight to keep America Free. I will connect with others close to me to see who is training and preparing. This whole situation we are facing is a test to see who will comply. The real message has yet to be revealed.

I live in the Central Florida. Be blessed and feel free to connect. 

Edited by FreedomWillCost

Guest FreedomWillCost
4 hours ago, Husxle said:

They will not end lockdown is what I am trying to tell you brother.

I completely agree. Georgia opened back up partially and the people are so programmed the majority didn't even open their business. Even though they stand to lose their business, they allowed the stage play to blind them. 

31 minutes ago, Madein America said:

A good way to tell who a sheep and who’s not just see who is wearing a mask. Lmao. This has been a hoax from day one. 

Overblown virus or not, the mask situation may be a blessing in disguise. Concealing your identity in public has never been easier.

Edited by spunky

1 hour ago, Madein America said:

A good way to tell who a sheep and who’s not just see who is wearing a mask. Lmao. This has been a hoax from day one. 

i'm just wearing mine because i am wearing a woodland camo bandanna XD. i'm training to get used to wearing it in the field, because in fights we will wear face coverings most likely. 

41 minutes ago, spunky said:

Overblown virus or not, the mask situation may be a blessing in disguise. Concealing your identity in public has never been easier.

Only works if you take public transit, otherwise if you drive a car registered to you a camera somewhere will pick up your plates. 

1 hour ago, Madein America said:

I do very much disagree. I will be wearing a mask this May 1st because I was instructed to do so by Josh Ellis who is the lead for the country wide “American Revolution 2.0” rallies. I am by no means a ‘sheep’.

Im sorry to burst your bubble but my mother just passed away in NYC from the COVID19 and its real. Stay protected, when the Government says not to panic that means panic. When they say to panic that means they are about to screw us over, get your guns ready they have Declared War Against "We The People".

Im not trying to be offensive With the Bursting Bubble saying, my mother really did pass away from it cause she had some medical conditions so it took her life. This was planned it wasnt by mistake. The Elite and the China so called ruler were involved in this experiment of Depopulation. We are Guinea Pigs to these pieces of shit.