SPECTRE 6

Florida - Official Roll Call & Lounge

EaglesNest , I am in Las Cruces N.M.  Militia activity is scarce to none. No CCW, the local instructors charge WAY to much.

I have posted to find local shooting training partners, but to no avail yet.

I miss the swamps and deep woods, 1980-2005  I was all over manatee, Sarasota, charlotte, lee, Desoto counties.

A regular on Pine Island and little pine island.

Dav what on earth caused you to leave the places in FL you love so much?  Sounds to me like you might wanna make some plans to get back to where you belong?  They have better CCW in FL as well brother.  Something to think about ok?

Phil 3 south west fla. Checking in. 

Is any body in fl. Going too Tallahassee  for a pro march would like to get a large group to meet 

On 5/13/2016 at 6:04 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

I am a retired ER Trauma RN, and a Vietnam Era Veteran; USAF. Looking for others in the south east Florida area.

Born and raised in Texas. Just moved to the Coral springs area. Willing to train. Go in with on ammo. 9mm, .223/5.56, 45 ACP.

Let's go shoot

If there is anything I can do for yall, let me know. 

On 5/28/2016 at 8:52 PM, freedomzfighter said:

Looking for Patriots in SW Florida to network and train with

Let's do it. I'll meet you over there. I'm in coral springs. Goneil1994@yahoo.com

I live in New Port Rchey. I may be older than you want, but I am experienced and I have a Security and Police background. I do know how to handle weapons and radio, and computer. This computer has a keyboard that goes ape every now and then

Please click on my image to learn a bit about my stance. I am middleaged and in decent shape. Well acquainted with firearms and participate in three gun shoots at Okeechobee Shooting sports when available. I live and work on the Treasure Coast and would like to join/train with other patriots for helping each other with whatever natural or manmade calamities that might befall us. Let me know if you're out there in the area and want additional members. God Bless the Republic!