SPECTRE 6

Florida - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I am only available on weekends but lets do something I can go to Naples maybe shoot at a range?

I am only available on weekends but lets do something I can go to Naples maybe shoot at a range?

19 hours ago, Zack P said:

Hey I’m trying to get in on some training. Trying to find locals who know what they’re doing. I’m in central east coast Florida. Brevard County. Thank you. 

Hey Zack sorry love to help but I am South West I  too am looking to train its not easy finding people close 

Nice seeing the forums still working. I help admin for the Minutemen in many of the social media sites ( though in facebook I spend about half my time suspended anymore... I hang on MeWe more often now ).

Thanks Phil yea I can tell it isn’t that easy. Although in my area I saw a website called Brevard County preppers. Don’t know if you have something similar. 

The Florida Militia is an active statewide organization. For more info go to www.FLMilitia.org and register. A member will call you in a few days to invite you to a Meet & Greet. Meetings and training almost every weekend somewhere in the state or region. We are looking to expand to every county in the state. No keyboard commandos, felons, racist, bigots or people wanting to harm others.  If you are not going to train and show up to meetings do not reply. We are a benevolent organization that serves the community and prepares for the worst. 

7 hours ago, Jahoda said:

Clermont Florida, looking to re-train and work with field medical. 

Jahoda

FLM has training in Lake County this weekend.

USFreedomArmy.com

Im part of them, in Alachua County area, Florida.. they are small but spread out nationwide. They always are looking for Active Members. Some just need to do a Active parts well as step up in there area by emailing the General mr Frank and asking to take charge of there area or be allowed to help. Follow up any monthly calls to Action, stay in touch, recruiting. And one has to be patient as the area grows.. i email my area members a few times a month, and I have a Fellowship Meal Meeting once a month. Try random activities, ask for participation, and i try to encourage communication