SPECTRE 6

Florida - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Guest Ghost863

Also, I need to mention that I cannot legally touch a firearm for a misdemeanor DV conviction from 1996 but there are other areas in which I can be of use. I know how to do many things and I am constantly learning new things as well.

Matthew 37 years old, no real formal training, pretty good shot though. (Go to ceil web all the time) I am pretty handy, built my own ARs and always looking to improve skills. Also looking for better training and people to count on if things go sideways. Live in Punta Gorda, Florida. (SWF)

5 hours ago, NightMaster said:

At this point Im thinking we should postpone the fl meet-up at the Ocala Range due to corona Virus. what do yall think?

I do not see what good this will do us. We must Unite or Die. I wish to be united with other Floridian patriots, and I don't see how not going to a range will put us at any more advantage to defeating a virus than if we were to go. Of course, meeting at a local trailhead would be much easier and allow more people to show up.

Many bad things are sure to come of this, regardless of the virus itself. We must team up. Let's team up! George Washington once said, that 100 men cannot move a boulder, if each push one at a time. But just ten men can do it with ease should they push together. So let's not divide ourselves to be destroyed.

As I've said before, if you need to make it at a local trailhead instead, that is just fine. But to postpone in such trying times as these, is to effectively cancel. If you aren't going to do it now whilst we still have the internet, I doubt you will get it done when we are further declined.

Greetings Florida Militia's and Patriots.

The South Eastern Militia Command is currently working on bringing Patriots of Florida together with the rest of our region. This is a network of coordinated Patriots united with a similar Goal.

Some of the Projects intended on being implemented:

• Connecting Individual Patriots with Neighboring Militia's for occasional training.

• Rebuilding the Community between Militia's.

• Assisting Militia's create cross community Militia events.

If this interests you, or your Militia visit

If you still have any questions feel free to contact me via site message or email at [email protected] .

Looking for Patriots in the West Palm Beach areas to link up/network and discuss concerns over the current situation and the threat of extreme government over reach. Let me know if interested and I can set a time, date and location to meet for the discussions.

Guest Ghost863
On 3/12/2020 at 12:09 AM, FloridaRifleman762 said:

I'm looking to network with any Central Florida patriots. Hit me up in the DM's if you are interested. 

Which part of Central Florida are you in?

Guest Ghost863
22 hours ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

The 407 area code. It should say so on my profile. Would you like to meet up?

I would love to but unfortunately right now it is not  feasible for me.

Guest Ghost863
10 minutes ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

Eusist, Lake County, Florida.

Be prepared!

That does not sound good. I wonder if the Police are having a hard time containing people from committing acts of violence or looting. I don't have television so I rely on the internet for my news so I don't know.

Posted (edited)

The Eusist National Guard was mobilizing in a nearby church parking lot moving equipment. Along with canvas back trucks, they were using “Enterprise” commercial trucks. 

What ever they are doing, they are “just following orders”. They’re orders will eventually be to enforce a totalitarian government. If you are not already aware, the self destruct clauses of the Florida Constitution 1968 have been executed. All (pretended) limitations of government are now dissolved.

The Armory presumably has Active Denial Systems mounted atop some Hummvees. The Hummvees number about two dozen, with several troop carriers. Tanks, AA Trucks, and APCs have not been spotted, yet.

The mayor, Micheal Holland, has discretely passed legislation that allows an “open door” policy weeks prior to this post. This has the effect of flooding homeless and vagrants into the streets. The Eusist city council is known to be exceptionaly corrupt.

Eusist, by fault of the corrupt city government, has pockets of crime throughout the residential areas of the city. 

Lake county, being a particularly patriotic county, has plenty of men who are eager to rally to the call of Liberty. But so long as we are divided as 100 men trying to push a boulder, we will he unsuccessful in any attempt to restore sovereignty. The first step for each man reading this is to establish a committee of safety in your local area. I will post instructions soon.

Edited by FloridaRifleman762
typo

Patriots! It is important to have local connections to your neighborhoors. Many will be willing to join you in the fight for Liberty if needed. If you have an LGS, you should strongly consider asking about other gun owners in the area.

You may also want to try things like the next door app, &/or Facebook groups. But make sure to meet your neighbors, and be prepared together. From there, you can establish a secure network of patriots within your neighborhood.

Guest Newyorkpatriot
On 3/1/2020 at 1:42 PM, Ghost863 said:

Also, I need to mention that I cannot legally touch a firearm for a misdemeanor DV conviction from 1996 but there are other areas in which I can be of use. I know how to do many things and I am constantly learning new things as well.

message me

Florida patriots! Here is the link to join the group that will be going to the "American Revolution 2.0" rally on May first. Be sure to join and spread the link. It is expected that facebook will eventually outright ban this group, but until that happens this is what we have to work with.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/597634404429436/