SPECTRE 6

Georgia - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Hello,

My husband and I are looking to join a group of like minded people. We hard working, critical thinkers but not sheeple. We live NW of Atlanta. Please contact me as soon as possible so we can begin an initial discussion.

Thank you!

Annie Oakley

• Like 2

I live in Atlanta just inside Fulton county right by the Cobb county line. I am looking for information about joining up and training.

Recently relocated to Gainesville, GA; looking for active local unit to train with. Please reply with contact info.

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Central Texas, Limestone County. I'm too old to run but I can still shoot straight.

Hall County, GA. Looking for a local unit to join and continue to train with.

I have a lot of 'Academic' small unit operational tactics and strategy book knowledge regarding skill training and development. I can participate in field and/ or administrative roles.

I am most interested in completing my advanced shooting techniques course.

Got an email to post here. So here I am, but it looks like it has been a while since anyone else has. Let's go.

I live in Crawfordville, about half way between Augusta and Atlanta, in Taliaferro County, the least populated county east of the Mississippi. My wife and I have 14 acres and are almost through building our new home there. 

Have 1000 watt solar system and are completely off-grid. 65 years old. 

Howdy and welcome. I had some acreage, but lost it. Good to hear about your set up. Stay safe and God bless.

On 5/11/2018 at 7:23 AM, Foxtrot Charlie said:

I live in Crawfordville, about half way between Augusta and Atlanta, in Taliaferro County, the least populated county east of the Mississippi. My wife and I have 14 acres and are almost through building our new home there. 

Have 1000 watt solar system and are completely off-grid. 65 years old. 

On a 1000 watts ?