SPECTRE 6

Georgia - Official Roll Call & Lounge

15 minutes ago, The Resister said:

The Militia of Georgia has not recruited for years, but we are still active.  When I figure out how to navigate and use the site properly, we can get our information out there.

The Militia of Georgia has operated continuously since 1987.  As far as we know, it is the oldest and most continuous of any active militia.  I have contacted the board regarding our no.debts.com link, but if you happen upon it, the information on the site is current.

At 61, I'm not Rambo, but have over three decades worth of experience that should not be wasted so we're going to recruit, just not on most social media.  Don't look for me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.  They are constantly giving up people's personal info, accusing them of being terrorists (or worse) and jerking them around with their accounts.

Slowly, but surely, the Internet is not the free man's friend.

Wisconsin has been around from the 1500s fur traders 

15 minutes ago, Megatron said:

On a 1000 watts ?

Well, yes. we have twelve 100 watt solar panels by Regogy which I have split into two arrays, one 60 amp charge controller also by Renogy, one Midnight Solar Classic 60 amp charge controller, a Renogy 2000 watt inverter and  two battery  banks consisting of 6 six volt 240 amp hour batteries  each.

Now we don't have anything like air conditioning or a forced air furnace. But our system is enough to give us all the lighting at night we need, about 5 hours of cable TV and internet and a pot or two of Mr Coffee in the morning. As long as the sun shines during the day, we have electricity for about 24 hours.

Our hot water is instant-on gas heated by Eco-Temp. We have one made for the interior, and one for the exterior shower and laundry.

Now, and for our water, we have to have a generator to power the 5 hp 220 ac motor for now. We had a stainless-steel hand pump by a company called Simple-Pump also installed in our well, and they make a DC or 110 AC motor, designed for the Simple-pump http://www.simplepump.com/our-pumps/motorized/'

This winter we stayed very comfortable because we went ahead and had the house insulated, encapsulated actually with soft-cell foam insulation. We have insulation on the under side of the roof and all exterior walls. We have a steel roof and exterior. No maintenance.

Anyone want more details on our system, I will be glad to help.

overview.jpg

Renogy Solar Panels Array.jpg

Simple-Pump-Gravatar-square.png

6 hours ago, The Resister said:

Though not as a continuous militia

Well it is about pointless as bragging about how long a militia existed for.

Who gives a damn about it.  If you have people who show up and train great.  Other wise your no different then the million of Facebook groups who claim hundreds of people with made up rank. Who's only fight is against stroke.

I appreciate the read but if I were you I'd block him he does this and the administration seems to always side with him as well as long as you stay as awesome as that you'll be a.ok.

Yeah sorry that I don't find myself getting hard because you talked big about your history of fighting the nwo. 

Tell me what you actually done to make a difference.   Help the population out.  Bring them food water and chain saws.  When they are without power after a storm    

Well let's here about your exploits who have you helped what have you done to make the world a better place I have gave water, food and money did you Megatron stop talking down to people brother and be a brother that be nice you do throw out valid points your not a dumbass so why talk to people like that I know there's alot of lazy shit  talkers out there but I don't think this site attracts them this guy for sure aint one I hate to say it this way but if you don't like something were saying why reply.

There is no special treatment @Ripcannon you are not aware of warnings given to others.

@The Resister thanks for any and all efforts towards any thing that reflects positivly on the militia and thanks for taking the time to spell it out

@Megatron the goal of this site is to strengthen the units, promote them in a best foot forward mentality, increase their ranks and for us all to grow on a personel level as we become more intelligent and less ignorant to current events and self-preservation methods. That being said would you concider your posts in this thread “aligned” to our goals? Look the fact that he took the time to even respond to you should show you he cares and personally everyone has a place in the militia, some units may be more effective than others and that in its self can be opinion based. In the end of the day i would love to have any of you standing next to me. So if you dont have any thing to add that can improve a situation that you see needs improving , be respectful and move along , it happens more than you think ;) 

Hell I wasn't bitch bro man I walked into it every time def my own fault.I just don't want him to do the same and learn the way I learned.thanks man I shoulda left that part out though i don't wanna mis rep this site all administration wants the best for this site and the people in it.

Edited by Ripcannon

Good evening.  I will be moving to Rossville, GA/Walker County this week from Southeast Alabama.  I am a combat veteran of 7 years and am looking for a group to fall in with in that area.

Edited by Maynard
Typo

10 hours ago, Maynard said:

Good evening.  I will be moving to Rossville, GA/Walker County this week from Southeast Alabama.  I am a combat veteran of 7 years and am looking for a group to fall in with in that area.

Is Adairsville close to where you're going?  Adairsville is close to the Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama line.  PM me if so and I'll see about arranging a meet with someone in that area.

11 hours ago, Maynard said:

It's about a 2 hour drive from Rossville

According to Google, it's 56 miles.  But, maybe you will find someone closer.  A lady in Tennessee, who appears on tv and radio as a militia chaplain, lives in Dayton, Tennessee and used to make our Saturday morning (11 a.m.) meetings in the Atlanta area.  Sometimes it is a matter of commitment.

On 5/17/2018 at 5:16 PM, Megatron said:

Wisconsin has been around from the 1500s fur traders 

Hello I'm with the Defense Militia Group and we have people down your way here in Georgia if you would like to join add me on Facebook and I can send you an invite for an interview with our group.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:53 AM, The Resister said:

Is Adairsville close to where you're going?  Adairsville is close to the Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama line.  PM me if so and I'll see about arranging a meet with someone in that area.

Hello I'm with the Defense Militia Group and I live in Lafayette, Georgia in Walker County if you would like to join our group add me on Facebook and I can send you an invite to be interviewed by our CO's and see if you can join our group.

On 7/5/2018 at 6:49 PM, Wstewart132 said:

I am located in cumming ga and am looking for a group to join

If you have not found a group yet I'm with Defense Militia Group and if you want to add me on Facebook and I can send you an invite for an interview for our group to see if you can join our group a Board of CO's interviews you and decides if you're able to join our active Militia.

8 hours ago, Robert Beard said:

If you have not found a group yet I'm with Defense Militia Group and if you want to add me on Facebook and I can send you an invite for an interview for our group to see if you can join our group a Board of CO's interviews you and decides if you're able to join our active Militia.

Cumming is about fifteen miles from the Militia of Georgia's headquarters.  How far is that from you?