SPECTRE 6

Georgia - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Hello everyone my name is L. Robert Beard i am the State of Georgia Commander for Dixie Southern Minutemen we are recruiting for all of Georgia if you would be interested in joining our group please contact me.

I am looking for people for the following positions if you have Military, Law Enforcement, or First Responder experience. You will be in line for one of these positions once we have done your interview and background check.

State of Georgia Executive Officer

District 1.   Co and Xo

District 2.   Co and Xo

District 3.   Co and Xo

District 4.   Co and Xo

District 5.   Co and Xo

District 6.   Co and Xo

District 7.   Co and Xo

District 8.   Co and Xo

District 9.   Co and Xo

District 10. Co and Xo

District 11. Co and Xo

District 12. Co and Xo

District 13. Co and Xo

District 14. Co and Xo

FB_IMG_1549387369339.jpg

I'm a wee bit older and have some health problem's so PT is out. YES, I can still hit what I aim at! In Smyrna, GA. Keep Up the Good Work ! I am so tired of these leftest, the way they use these double standards and media against Patriotic American's ! 

On 5/13/2016 at 6:06 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

I am not working right now until I am sure I am not needed in this country.  I am very interested and very passionate about getting some training for where you think ii could be of some importance for my country. I have had military-like training on survival, explosives, tracking, firearms, ammunition as well as many other assets I would bring.  Please let me know where and when to extend my training and I would HONORED to be at my presidents DISPOSAL 

1 hour ago, Scott Lance Smith said:

What is your group? Scott  slscsi@yahoo.com

I sent you an email.

6 hours ago, Diehard556 said:

Ok. Now it shows me page 3.

when you click on the thread title it takes you to your last unread post

On 6/22/2017 at 7:05 PM, Shane Novy said:

I'm here in Glennville, GA. Anyone close?

Shane, we have a unit that meets on the 3rd Saturdays in Pembroke.  Please contact me via Private Message if interested.  Yes, I am aware your post is over two years old.

CPT

I am not sure if "Shane" received this email, but I did.

Shane, we have a unit that meets on the 3rd Saturdays in Pembroke.  Please contact me via Private Message if interested.  Yes, I am aware your post is over two years old.

CPT

On 6/22/2017 at 7:05 PM, Shane Novy said:

I'm here in Glennville, GA. Anyone close?

Hi, Shane! I’m new here, though a lifelong SE Georgian. We live nearer to you than many of the others, we’re in Rincon, GA. Haven’t really joined this to train or anything (already have a group with us now!), but to keep abreast of what’s going on locally & nationally... I’m a US ARMY Disabled Veteran & otherwise a broken older [60] Patriotic American!!🇺🇸 I know your area, as our daughter used to live in Jesup. Wishing you all the Best Brother,

David