SPECTRE 6

Georgia - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Moved to Cleveland, GA back in August of 2019, been working and spending time with the fiance, so haven't made but one friend the whole time. Looking to change that.

I was heavily involved with the Washington State groups, where I'm natively from, for several years. Spent six years army as 11b and 25b. Had all sorts of jobs, certs, classes. I'm sort of a jack of all trades, perpetual student.

I was injured while in service, hurt my knees and back pretty badly. But when I turned 30, nearly 300 lbs, I decided it was time for a change, so I started keto, lost 70 lbs in about two or three months, and am itching to get back to training again.

Just to be clear, I'm not a fan of any government, but I also don't have delusions of an Anarchist Utopia in my lifetime. So if you're super rah rah patriotic, we can probably still be friends. I'd help the natl guard or state troopers during an emergency, I'd help fend off foreign invasion. I have no problem working with those I disagree with. I just don't hold any cloth or paper in reverence as anything other than beautiful, historic symbols.

I'm a natural rifleman, decent radio operator, good with supplies and supply management, had lots of CPR and CLS classes. I'm a certified welder, pretty good with languages, very good at reading people (my old boss used to have me train new employees because I could get them to reveal their true nature quickly. One guy was spilling his dreams of a white ethnostate within five minutes). And, not to brag, but I'm fairly well-read as far as political philosophies, histories, etc. Many friends and employers have told me that I'm an excellent right hand man to bounce ideas off of.

So, if you're in the White/Habersham Co area, hit me up.

On 11/7/2016 at 10:39 AM, Christopher Guilmette said:

Hello I am wanting to join a Militia group. I live in Crawford County GA which is between Bibb County and Peach County. Please let me know something ASAP.

Thank You

Christopher

What is your area code?

Christopher,

My name is Scott Eisenhart.  I am the Commanding Officer for the Georgia State Militia.  We are in the southeast part of the state.  We have folks spread out from Augusta to the east, to Vidalia to the west and as far south as the Florida state line; literally the entire southeast region.  We do not have a unit in Crawford County that I am aware of, however if there is enough interest, we can get one stated.  It would take a minimum of five to ten men of similar mindset to get started.   I can provide you the necessary information if you would be interested in taking the lead and starting a unit there.  By chance, are you a military veteran?  Reason I ask, as a veteran, you have the necessary skill set to get a unit up and operational.   Our "sister" unit is on the opposite side of the state in Albany.  IF you can organize a meet and greet, I could bring my 1SG and myself and meet you and your troops for an organizational meeting.  My personal cell number is 912-704-8681 and I will be willing to work with you on the establishment of a unit in your area.  I can also be reached at [email protected]  I look forward to hearing from you.

Scott Eisenhart

CPT Georgia State Militia

Looking for upstanding citizens who wish to assist Georgia communities along the coast. Interested parties can reach us through our secure email [email protected] or through our Facebook group facebook.com/groups/2531502350291072/. We are based out of Glynn County.

Greetings Georgia Militia's and Patriots.

The South Eastern Militia Command is currently working on bringing Patriots of Georgia together with the rest of our region. This is a network of coordinated Patriots united with a similar Goal.

Some of the Projects intended on being implemented:

• Connecting Individual Patriots with Neighboring Militia's.

• Rebuilding the Community between Militia's.

• Assisting Militia's create cross community Militia events.

If this interests you, or your Militia visit https://www.mymilitia.com/militias/377-south-eastern-militia-command/ for more information.

If you still have any questions feel free to contact me via site message or email at [email protected] .

Good morning all, just checking in. How is everyone doing out there. Sitting around waiting on this storm to pass in my area. Hope evryone is well. Keep your eyes open, and be safe out there. God bless