SPECTRE 6

North Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

No sorry, I'm 2 hours West of you in Candor if you know anyone.

I’m sorry I don’t know any that way

Waynesville NC West of Asheville. We got several guys up here but haven't formally organized yet.

Right on man! I’ve been hearing that there may be a group or two that way but just going by hear say if you know what I mean,if y’all maybe taking anymore in or know of any this is I maybe interested...

Right on man! I’ve been hearing that there may be a group or two that way but just going by hear say if you know what I mean,if y’all maybe taking anymore in or know of any this is I maybe interested...

Hey man, nice to meet you. You can email me at bronconator1@gmail.com with any questions. I'll be glad to answer.

51 minutes ago, NCLIGHTFOOTco7Lima said:

NORTH CAROLINA LIGHT FOOT MILITIA 12FF

Let me know if you're looking for an active militia with great leadership and useful resources! Light Foot is the standard. 

You should click on the units tab at the top of the forum and start a group on here.

6 hours ago, Sandlapper said:

Ohhhhhhh, lol,  not Lexington SC.    : D

Ok. My son and daughter in law live in Lexington. Are you a Gamecock fan? I am. I was born in Columbia.

Edited by Redlegs

10 hours ago, Sandlapper said:

Wellllll,  I should be but I am a Georgia Bulllllllllll Dawg fan.   : D

Ok. I’m up here in East Carolina and a Gamecock fan. I’ll pull for ECU if their playing anyone other than the Cocks. The Gamecocks are undefeated against all the NC schools so I blast the locals and say we’re the true Carolina. USC is US Carolina and UNC is UN Carolina. Just saying.

ECU Pirates r cool.  : )     I love the state of NC, especially in the mountains.   I have friends and have been to Raleigh, High Point, Greenesboro, of course Charlotte but the Apps are my second home.   The only reason I haven't moved there yet is because I have a successful business here and my clients r here.   I take my family and friends up to our place to camp out, train, teach and everyone I go, I learn more and more.  Nice to meet ya Redlegs, maybe see ya around NC.  Always nice to meet a fellow South Carolina patriot.     : )

1 minute ago, Cliff Hanger said:

Lived here in Haywood County all my life. Both sides of my family have been here ever since the Scotch Irish first moved into these mountains.

Hey Cliff Hanger, that is awsome.  We like to hang out in a cute little town called Banner Elk, a town named after the Banner family from Scotland, Watauga Co. And Avery Co.

21 hours ago, Sandlapper said:

ECU Pirates r cool.  : )     I love the state of NC, especially in the mountains.   I have friends and have been to Raleigh, High Point, Greenesboro, of course Charlotte but the Apps are my second home.   The only reason I haven't moved there yet is because I have a successful business here and my clients r here.   I take my family and friends up to our place to camp out, train, teach and everyone I go, I learn more and more.  Nice to meet ya Redlegs, maybe see ya around NC.  Always nice to meet a fellow South Carolina patriot.     : )

It is nice up here. Where I’m from originally is the Lowcountry. I believed when I was younger that sand fleas and no see-m’s were every where. Then I started traveling around and out differently. I’ve been in Eastern NC for almost 20 years. It’s nicer wheather here for me. I look forward to meeting you sooner or later too.