SPECTRE 6

North Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On 7/29/2017 at 3:57 PM, Redlegs said:

I'm out in Eastern North Carolina and not with a group either. I stay pretty busy and haven't had a lot of free time to train. I do want to get involved with a group, but I don't feel like driving three hours to go link up. If they are not local it defeats the purpose of the Minuteman mentality. We're about 4.5 hours from each other. Good luck finding a group brother.

Sending you a PM

For those interested in possibly joining the NCCM, we have begun the process or moving off facebook completely. All business for unit members is conducted on MEWE at this time, though we do still have the facebook page the "North Carolina Citizen Militia Open Page" there for recruiting purposes. We are also in the process of trying to rebuil ourd computer servers so that we can get our website back in operation after it was flooded during  hurricane Michael.

Currently, and please keep in mind I'm trying to do this from memory,, we have units in the following counties:

Burke,

McDowell,

Gaston/ Lincoln,

Mecklenburg,

Union/ Anson,

Rowan/ Iredell,

Guilford/ Alamance

Haywood,

Forsyth is in the process of forming,

Wake,

Pitt,

Robeson,

Carteret and

New Hanover.

There may be a few I missed so please forgive me. Several counties are no longer considered active as either the CO moved from the county for work and the unit fell apart, or they were dropped because of lack of interest in continuing to train to protect our state and country.

8 hours ago, Jamea M. said:

Was unaware that they were doing that. So far we haven't had any issues with them, but will definitely keep that in mind.

58 minutes ago, Redlegs said:

Hello Leah. I’m in Eastern North Carolina. 

My name is Leah I live in S.E. Charlotte looking for like minded Patriots to meet and train with. 

On 11/26/2018 at 12:10 PM, Leah Heberer said:

My name is Leah I live in S.E. Charlotte looking for like minded Patriots to meet and train with. 

Gastonia NC here 

Hello this, is Desmond from Eastern Guilford High School. I signed up there, and I remember doing things back then when I was 14. But sadly I had got, sickness I died some times; and just had God no hospital. But now I am, going to do International Business. That's what's on the job board with me with these fields Welding & Engineering, Music, Theater, Dispensary work, Culinary arts, Fashion, Sports. But I am, learning how to do these things hands on like. But I have this new idea, with my old blood set working; for the UN. It is called Riverdale Blood, we are just in Greensboro except; for this guy named T-john. He stays in Minnesota he goes to Saint Paul University he plays football. But to reach me further, you must get on the CB Radio for friends app; and get on the Portuguese location. Because Spain has been, keeping in touch with me. Because I am, part Cherokee; and the rest further reaching.

I'm from brunswick county looking to join a militia to defend my country and constitution. I have no training but am willing to learn and a pretty quick study. I do know the basics of firearms though. 

I'm in china grove ex military looking to become active anybody in my area rowan County hit me up cottonhackworth1@gmail.com

On 1/27/2019 at 12:08 AM, Nekros09 said:

I'm from brunswick county looking to join a militia to defend my country and constitution. I have no training but am willing to learn and a pretty quick study. I do know the basics of firearms though. 

If you are recruiting please send me an email at nekros09@gmail.com