SPECTRE 6

North Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On 10/24/2019 at 10:29 PM, REBEL FOR LIFE said:

Be aware of people like her living here.  My team found her. 

BA7BBB0E-BD2C-4FB0-BA1B-C5BBCD58FCF2.jpeg

C39D845E-4E43-44AA-861B-4CCD5C98EEB6.jpeg

Lots of them running around NC.  Keep an eye out 10-4

F9F98010-397D-4290-95F0-4536C8F43869.jpeg

CA0B0A1B-28CC-436E-9A78-B6AA21C6B74C.jpeg

2771CAE7-3987-4365-9CE0-F2FFD8C5A86F.jpeg

NORTH CAROLINIANS BE ON HIGH ALERT!!

HORSE CRAP IS COMING!!

GRETA THURNBERG IS COMING TO CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA.

I NEED ALL MILITIAS ON STANDBY!!

WE ALL KNOW WHO SHE IS WORKING FOR!!

10-4  OVER AND OUT!!  

DB55B7F5-AA21-4199-93A3-7391D62F06E7.jpeg

Edited by REBEL FOR LIFE

I am still wondering...where are all the fayettevile / hope mills area patriots? We are falling behind. We need to start a group in our area A.S.A.P.

Just remember it is not just about guns, survival / bush craft is equally important.

Leave a massage in the forum so we can start the training.

27 minutes ago, Charlie6Romeo said:

I am still wondering...where are all the fayettevile / hope mills area patriots? We are falling behind. We need to start a group in our area A.S.A.P.

Just remember it is not just about guns, survival / bush craft is equally important.

Contact me We dont go by zones we are state wide. Ichave guys close to you i believe.

I have no military history. I have attended a few classes and shoot regularly. I have some survival and tracking experience. I'm not looking to play make believe or pretend to be a soldier. I want to hook up with a group that can help me train to defend my country and my family. 

On 11/29/2019 at 4:23 AM, Connor said:

I have no military history. I have attended a few classes and shoot regularly. I have some survival and tracking experience. I'm not looking to play make believe or pretend to be a soldier. I want to hook up with a group that can help me train to defend my country and my family. 

We are state wide in NC I am the CO for sons of liberty NC contact my by message on here and we can go from there. We do things very differently

On 11/17/2019 at 9:29 PM, Charlie6Romeo said:

🇨🇱Rebel checking in.🇨🇱

10-4

52E5485D-DA50-4EC6-86C2-B441CC3CB63E.jpeg