North Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself.

Just looking around at what is out there. I am thinking about joining up with an "org" not a Cub Scout troop. Like so many out there I do not want to get up with PX commandos wanting to play Army. I h

Amen Brother, too many coffee table soldiers out there. They think its all glory and happy endings. We need to be ready for shit to get real, and probably soon.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I am still wondering...where are all the fayettevile / hope mills area patriots? We are falling behind. We need to start a group in our area A.S.A.P.

Just remember it is not just about guns, survival / bush craft is equally important.

Leave a massage in the forum so we can start the training.

• Like 2
  • 'Merica 2
27 minutes ago, Charlie6Romeo said:

I am still wondering...where are all the fayettevile / hope mills area patriots? We are falling behind. We need to start a group in our area A.S.A.P.

Just remember it is not just about guns, survival / bush craft is equally important.

Contact me We dont go by zones we are state wide. Ichave guys close to you i believe.

• 'Merica 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no military history. I have attended a few classes and shoot regularly. I have some survival and tracking experience. I'm not looking to play make believe or pretend to be a soldier. I want to hook up with a group that can help me train to defend my country and my family. 

• Like 2
  • 'Merica 3
On 11/29/2019 at 4:23 AM, Connor said:

I have no military history. I have attended a few classes and shoot regularly. I have some survival and tracking experience. I'm not looking to play make believe or pretend to be a soldier. I want to hook up with a group that can help me train to defend my country and my family. 

We are state wide in NC I am the CO for sons of liberty NC contact my by message on here and we can go from there. We do things very differently

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/17/2019 at 9:29 PM, Charlie6Romeo said:

??Rebel checking in.??

10-4

52E5485D-DA50-4EC6-86C2-B441CC3CB63E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am new to group. I am currently in Eden NC area. I am looking for a group to join or like minded individuals to form a group with. Must be willing to train on a semi-regular basis, small patrol tactics, medical, communications, land/river nav, etc. 

• Hello 1