SPECTRE 6

North Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

dallas nc. checking in, all ok here. if you all have time please check out these rough cut video that the oathkeepers have been working on about agenda 21 and agenda 2030. there are two parts, i will try to put up links to both, i aint to good on the computer. thanks https://www.youtube.com/user/OriginalIntentDoc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsG7rNmICzU&list=PLVCYZiC20h34Mp3GvUT46za4w8v8R1uyO&index=5&t=0s

Over here in Hot Springs NC,

checking in for Roll call. I started a militia here but there isn’t enough people in this area and my wife and I are thinking of moving this year. Hopefully wherever we move to will have better potential for everything we want including a kick ass militia.

Stay frost friends and God bless you all this new year!

Happy New Year from Eastern North Carolina. I think this year will be the deciding factor of life or death of our Constitution. In 1999 the scare was Y2K and how shit was going to hit the fan. Nothing happened like we thought it would. Obama said straight out that he was going to take the U.S. down many notches as a super power, nobody did a damn thing to stop him. We heard so much about hell breaking loose in 2012. Again nothing happened. This is the end of our nation as it was. They’ve been stripping away our rights over and over and again nobody gives a damn. It’s coming for real this time and we’re going to have to be prepared. I thought I was, but now I question me preparation. If you haven’t seen the videos on YouTube of concentration camps at Walmart, UN forces assisting and stacks of body boxes in the middle of nowhere, you need to. Good luck out there. 

So I have been lurking for a few months more or less and there is what seems like no real militia in NC. 

Is this not for lack of trying? How can there be so few groups in a state of 10 million people? It almost seems like people are keeping these groups from getting bigger. I am in Raleigh-Durham area and there is nothing here.

Where have all the patriots gone? I figured the capital would have something. 

I think people are afraid. I for one am done worrying. If I am to be attacked for being a patriot who wants nothing but good for his country, who would lay down his life for his fellow man/woman then so be it. It will be my battle of a lifetime. 

You may just have to find people near you of the same mentality and start your own. Good luck!

I haven’t had any luck of finding local people in my area but I am moving soon so when I finally settle down in my forever house then I will put more effort into starting one.

I have thought about getting involved with others and finally decided not to. My reasons are mine and they stem from staying away from wannabes, racists and extremists. I also don’t want to deal with undisciplined civilians. I hope anyone that reads this knows that I don’t mean to insult anyone over it. I feel better as a lone wolf only accountable for my own life. I served 22 years in the Marine Corps and still have my combat mindset. I enjoy others with like minds and agree that a team wins the big game, however I have disabilities and limitations that keep me from going full blast with the motivators. The military offers heavy training that a person is submerged in. They are constantly together with minimal breaks from each other. Putting seasoned veterans with untrained civilians every other weekend doesn’t work for me. Agree or disagree with me, this is my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Redlegs said:

I have thought about getting involved with others and finally decided not to. My reasons are mine and they stem from staying away from wannabes, racists and extremists. I also don’t want to deal with undisciplined civilians. I hope anyone that reads this knows that I don’t mean to insult anyone over it. I feel better as a lone wolf only accountable for my own life. I served 22 years in the Marine Corps and still have my combat mindset. I enjoy others with like minds and agree that a team wins the big game, however I have disabilities and limitations that keep me from going full blast with the motivators. The military offers heavy training that a person is submerged in. They are constantly together with minimal breaks from each other. Putting seasoned veterans with untrained civilians every other weekend doesn’t work for me. Agree or disagree with me, this is my opinion. 

i hear what youre saying bud, but why not use your experience to whip the ones in shape that are serious. and the ones that arent dont bother with them.

I understand most, if not all of his greviences to a point, but one thing I'm still troubled by and a little hung up on is the reason for the post in the first place. If one is so bent out of shape over what they see and are not willing to correct the behaviors that is being witnessed why not just walk away instead of posting a simi tantrum like rant?

Maybe it's just me but if your trying to prove a point to get people more motivated there are better ways. JMO

Edited by Tier1Citizen
add more information

Tier1Citizen It’s not a tantrum rant. I made a statement towards the post where some folks are wondering why there’s no heavy militia action. I guess you’ve taken it to heart or are upset by it. Whatever. I guess you’re motivated now huh or still troubled, either way I don’t give AF. 

I live in Hot Springs NC.

Im willing to train, Ive started the WNCDM 

which is the Western North Carolina Defense Militia.

Like I said in an earlier post, I’m trying to move within the next year or so but if there were enough serious people that actually want to get together and train then I’m all in. 

We all need to find a state or national park half way between us all that we can use as training grounds. We can use shooting ranges for target practice and if at all possible maybe use Airsoft or paintball as squad tactics. For non shooting activity we could use the parks. We could focus on wilderness survival, first aid, structure building, land navigation, communications, etc.

If ya’ll like the idea let me know maybe we can all work something out.