SPECTRE 6

North Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

47 minutes ago, REBEL FOR LIFE said:

02E4F38C-A9F2-493A-9A00-98891D30A70F.jpeg

They should postpone the rally for 3 days so all the Antifa dipshits (i.e. communists) go back to where they came from before the rally actually happens.

No matter what happens at Charlottesville 2.0, gun owners in America will be branded neo-nazis by the media (which the left and the left owned media is already doing - even if they are not white) and the communist gun grab will continue to happen until all the people in America that value freedom are disarmed, at which point the leftists will come and kill every single last one of them. Just like they do in EVERY COMMUNIST take over.

Just do a Google search on "communist takeover" and see what happens to the people that value freedom. From Russia to China to Cambodia to Vietnam to Easter Europe to Venezuela...they will be murdered by the left.

There is only one way to deal with communists that want you dead and will enslave your children after they murder you. The longer you take to deal with them, the closer you get to deaths door.

So in summary, you either push their shit in now when you have superior numbers or you continue to flee farther and farther into the interior until you are boxed in and easily killed. Your choice.

Edited by Beowulf

Good day fellow patriots.  I am reaching out to see how I can potentially join/get involved somewhere near me.  I reside in Orange County, 8 yr USMC vet, very interested in finding a group remotely close to train with.  Looking to purchase a sizable amount of land within the next few months to begin building my family’s base camp and I also want to incorporate firing ranges and other tactical training courses throughout property.  I’d definitely would be interested in eventually accommodating training exercises there once completed and if/when I do finalize the property I’d gladly welcome any help designing and building ranges and/or courses. Thanks I look forward to hearing responses from you all sooner than later.  My email is [email protected]

Semper Fi

I'm from Nash county, around Rocky mount wilson area. It will be a bit of a ride for me to get to Charlotte or Greensboro. if nothing else I'll try to make it but maybe we should do two different groups, then later converge or let the leaders converge and hold a meeting to bring what they can together. I'm ready for a meeting but I think we should do it separately first and then bring most if not all together later. also, make sure whoever you know or bring, make sure they are playing for our team and not just gathering Intel on all of us. thank you and be safe out there Patriots. also, call signs, radios of some kind for coms and some other gear should either already bought or being bought. We should prepare to be our own group of friends that work together and can conjoin and work together. I know this is alot but I used to talk to U.S. crow a while back and everyone went to ham radios before I fell out of contact. what if one group meets in Raleigh and then the southern group meets in Charlotte or Greensboro and then the west group meets somewhere. I don't know guys, up to you but meeting with 100+ people on our first meeting would be a big step and alot to remember. we should have groups that do their thing and then our leaders and their second meet and talk and relay info. but we do need to get this started up soon. so think of callsigns or a number or something to go by instead of names if were going to do ham radios and stuff. also, chain of command, leaders of groups, and then equipment should be honed and trained with together. like if anyone has some private land to train on and do excercises and practice working as a team, as some but not all are prior mil or leo. we should train to work together and understand hand signs, tactics, medical and other essentials. Thank you to everyone that has joined us here in the last week or so. please, everyone comment so we know how many people we have per area so we can find out what to do. Also, if anyone wants to talk to me personal, send me a message and we can directly talk. once we get leadership and roles in place we should try to work on group outings.  now not everyone will agree with each others ideas and plans so we should have separate groups that work together, like fire teams or squads in a battalion. we should understand each other and have our brothers backs but not everyone can make it to one side of the state and we really need to get this moving. I'm open to suggestions and other input please. 

Edited by CB091

Diablo I would recommend that you found out about the Sheriffs and other patriots of how strong they are on choosing where to buy. I too would like to do what you are saying in my county but when i got out of the rat race my funds dried up

CB. this meeting basically is for people interested in being a part of leadership, not a large group of 25 - 100 or more. only those serious and willing to be a leader and or develop the groundwork. so, yes it may be a hike, but is it not worth it? then yes, we should have a coastal, central and mtn groups. 

So where does everyone want to meet for our first meeting that will be inside and YES we need to start early so we can have all day or as long as it takes to get this off the ground  Gy Hoyle 

3 hours ago, Patriot Hoyle said:

Diablo I would recommend that you found out about the Sheriffs and other patriots of how strong they are on choosing where to buy. I too would like to do what you are saying in my county but when i got out of the rat race my funds dried up

CB. this meeting basically is for people interested in being a part of leadership, not a large group of 25 - 100 or more. only those serious and willing to be a leader and or develop the groundwork. so, yes it may be a hike, but is it not worth it? then yes, we should have a coastal, central and mtn groups. 

So where does everyone want to meet for our first meeting that will be inside and YES we need to start early so we can have all day or as long as it takes to get this off the ground  Gy Hoyle 

Renting a room in a  library is always option but i think they do like 2 hours max not all day.  That's why I mentioned park

SAINT I hear ya and I’m totally open to any recommendations of any lots that are available and are secluded well.  I’ve just started on my search and will share here if I come across potential good sites.  I’d like to find something with plenty of acreage and less than around $75k listing price.  

As far as a meeting this weekend I could do something for the piedmont region if there is not already someone appointed to get a location, time, and taking the lead on it.  

Edited by eLDiablo919
Added something I forgot to mention

if we stay along the I 40 route it should be easy for all to travel.

I will also work on a location if you will say where you will travel to, that will be easy for both sides to travel to. Will it involve travel time, YES, but is it not worth it? This is again for those that want to be leaders or to input into the beginnings.

I will find a 2A strong area

Iredell county of which is Statesville area is one

will you travel to this area?

remember we must REMOVE NOW! 

https://www.voanews.com/episode/tens-thousands-lobby-support-second-amendment-4162581  22 sec. Gunny

the gunny   

Hello to all

it seems we are again not getting anywhere. i am willing to travel and go anywhere. we do, we must have a strong NC group, but we must have leaders and members that are serious and willing to work together that have the right frame of mind. 

i have spent 23 years in the Marines, 13 years in rescue, 20 years in vol. fire service. i have been in many different kinds of groups and know what it takes of the proper action that must be done Now. VA is not over, and due to improper actions the danger there is only rising. the same for here in NC. the domestic enemy Is relentless, and is working their plan. yet we wait, wait until it will be too late. 

so tell me where you are will to go to meet to plan. i have made an offer. others have said so seems as well. i am told there already is a good group, but i cannot find them nor get an answer from a call, so. 

ok, what will you do?

Edited by Patriot Hoyle

16 hours ago, Patriot Hoyle said:

Hello to all

it seems we are again not getting anywhere. i am willing to travel and go anywhere. we do, we must have a strong NC group, but we must have leaders and members that are serious and willing to work together that have the right frame of mind. 

i have spent 23 years in the Marines, 13 years in rescue, 20 years in vol. fire service. i have been in many different kinds of groups and know what it takes of the proper action that must be done Now. VA is not over, and due to improper actions the danger there is only rising. the same for here in NC. the domestic enemy Is relentless, and is working their plan. yet we wait, wait until it will be too late. 

so tell me where you are will to go to meet to plan. i have made an offer. others have said so seems as well. i am told there already is a good group, but i cannot find them nor get an answer from a call, so. 

ok, what will you do?

Good day,

I am around the north Wilmington area. I’m willing to travel to a meeting to get things started. I’m a retired Marine and have a few skills to bring to a group. I am motivated in standing up for the 2A and against democrap and tyrannical bullshit. I’ll join up and assist in leadership roles until such time that leaders are chosen. I don’t wish to be lead or followed for that matter. A member of a team sounds better to me. As my disclaimer, First and foremost I will not participate if this endeavor turns to something unconstitutional. Anyone and everyone that is able to take part in this unit should be allowed to do so. 
Redlegs

Checking in from Eastern NC. The Corona has not hit us hard, but the mass hysteria has. I’m ready when the herd starts stampeding over TP and milk. Be calm, breathe, think it through, apply a slow and steady squeeze and be accurate. Locked and Cocked......