SPECTRE 6

South Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Yep...the never ending rain of 2018-2019. 

Don't know what part of the state you live in, but it's damn soggy out here. 

Oh how I would love to see any one of the many insane liberals (take your pick on which one)....even try to drive down my road.

(not sure if any of them can even actually drive)???  But if they can drive, when they get stuck in the mud, and they would....

unbeknownst to them, the ordinary deplorable folks out this way would stop to help.  Try and pull them out of the mud, make sure they are OK,  and then get them on the road again.  So they can get the Hell as far away from here as possible.  The irony of this rainy day in SC story, is very real and the hippocracy of these people is undeniable. 

Went down 378 to 501 about three weeks ago, Little River being the first long term stop, then Holden Beach and back home via 378.  I live near Lake Murray on the Saluda/Newberry side.  It's a swamp out here from all this rain. 

Everyone needs to stay on the alert because this sh*t is getting bad.  I don't know about you but I am not willing to give up my rights.  When you see "conservatives" talking about gun rights in a way that suggest only ...highly trained, ex military, police...etc should have a gun, that is a scary sign.  Better stock up on rocks and steak knives.

black cat when you hit the air port in conway on 378 you wher like 3 miles from my home.next time u r down give me a buss.but i agree thing r getting worse and we need to be aware at all times.yall know where i am at if you need me.have a wonderful weekend

Nope I don't think anyone reads the Constitution, very scary.  In fact, I doubt that many of our delightful politicians have ever read it even once.  It's not taught in school anymore, that is another serious issue in this country, the "indoctrination" of our young people. 

I literally pulled my son out of public High School at age 15 and put him in a military GED school to keep him away from that crap.  Not for his behavior or any other students, but because of the school he was forced to attend due to where we live.  It was that bad.  He got his GED at barely 16, with a high score and took the ASVAB at age 15 and scored higher than most grown men, and almost three times higher than what is required to join the Army.  Best decision I ever made!  He is almost 22 now and works two jobs seven days a week, working on a degree at midlands tec starting again in the fall.  Now he is considering joining the US Army. 

Either way, totally Awesome!!!

This alone, among other things, make for some serious problems with this country that will be hard to reverse.   Think about this: 

If they allow  REMMINGTON to be sued for the actions of an insane moron, this will set a landslide of very bad things in motion.  Pay close attention to this!

When the liberal banking system stops giving bank accounts and or loans to any gun or ammo manufacturer, seller or any of the above....we will be be losing the battle behind closed doors.  No votes necessary or congress/president or anything else.  They are already doing it!!!!    Bank of America is one of the worst offenders. 

There are many more.  Most people just don't bother to find out or care, maybe they think this will fix it's self.... Don't count on it.

Beware my friends and stay vigilant.

Sorry for the rant.

blackcat.gif

If you live in SC and Vote.  Better keep your eye on Lindsay Graham as a threat and a flip flopper.  Vote him out! 

This is very f*cked up!!!   

S. 2521 the Federal Extreme Risk Protection Order Act of 2018

Sick of all the RHINO'S  they need to go

He needs to be voted out.  Period.  This anti-gun bill thing he is pushing is evil.  Harkens back to the days of the witch trials.  Don't like your neighbor?  Hate your ex?  Have a business rival? and many, many more similar things...just call them in and report that you believe that they aren't in their right mind or should never be allowed to have a gun and guess what happens next?  You are on the red flag list and this my friends is a scary thing.  No due process, nothing.  It's a gun grab plain and simple.

PS this is a Blumenthal anti gun bill that Graham is pushing that will only hurt law abiding citizens!  Of course it won't effect Lindsay Graham, no matter how many guns he has, because the "elected" officials and "Elites" will not have to deal with any of this crap.  Just like none of them were or have ever been affected by Obama care or any other bull sh*t they push on us, WE THE PEOPLE....... 

Just saying.. Vote him OUT!

I agree we can not let him back in.how is every one.we have  to keep our eyes open and always be aware of our sounding at all times.crap is getting way t o deep.