SPECTRE 6

South Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Still here, still on the watch.  Just 'cause I don't post much lately, don't mean I ain't here.  Going to Myrtle Beach next week for a few days for a mini break.  If anyone out there prays, my mother has stage 4 breast cancer, that has moved to her bones.  Now you know why I'm quiet these last few months.  I would apprecieat any prayers or good thoughts sent her way.  Thanks!  Stay the Cause!

Been there TheBlackCat.

Going through it once again with my uncle as well.

I do pray. I have faith and some understanding. 

Do what you can for her, you will never regret the time you put in. I will be praying for you all.

jacklegg on deck.hope every one is well we must never drop our guard.eyes open at all times.STAY THE CAUSE

Brandon give me phone number and I will forward it to reaper we are recruiting in the south Carolina militia guard we are out of Conway..my email is jacklegg6999@gmail.com.everyone stay the cause.we are very close to all hell breaking lose.

I pray for peace while preparing for battle. The nation may be beyond saving. I will fight, as many will. I just do not see any scenario where we get our country back. Fact is integrity, honor and sacrifice do not depend on the outcome. It depends on the character of the man.