SPECTRE 6

South Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I'm new to this. I am in the same location as jacklegg. I am looking for a militia as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

i wish there was an updated list of militias and what areas they cover. I think there may be a lot of people looking like me who are new. We have no idea what's out there and what locations militias serve.

No matter where you are, if you can't find a group, start a group.

The legal language for a mission statement as well as bylaws, rules and regulations are always available. 

The standards and practices of your unit should, as closely as possible, reflect your personal views but ultimately must be a direct reflection of the Constitution of The United States.

I currently have no unit, but I am available to serve. Therefore I am a Militia unit. I have several friends to call on in my immediate area and consider them to be unit members as well.

That is the foundation of a unit. Community.

7 hours ago, Raguel said:

I have. They claimed they would except me with a hand tattoo. Then never called me back and won't return my calls and emails.

Hi Raquel, I wouldn't think a hand tattoo would have anything to do with it.  I don't see why that would make a difference.  Did you try to contact them one more time?  They are diff from a militia though.

I am in SC. I have been on Facebook. It's the same problem. A lot of them appear to be inactive. There has to be an easier way to find groups in your area. I understand there are groups state wide. But here are my thoughts and please  I would love input. I personally feel that the group should be close to where you are. The reason for this, is in times of disasters natural or man made you need to be able to meet up.  If you can not assemble, communicate and activate how are you going to be able to help of defend your community?

Edited by Jason M
Misspelled word

I totally agree.   It is great for us to have people all over our state.  But we should be broken down into regions and counties and immediate areas for better logistics just as u recommend.  

So how do we go about this? My idea is to start with the state wide ones and then try to narrow down the region's of active groups. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I also feel that no matter in a militia or not you have to take responsibility for you and your family always. 

Exactly we have to take care of our immediate family regardless and have as many local friends/allies as possible, going over plans, ideas, shooting, building supplies, etc.  As an example, I just got my tech license for HAM operation and now studying for my General.  I begin this summer getting MET cert and working my way up to paramedic.  I encourage all to do even a little something everyday or almost everyday to improve/be ready.  I like your idea as well.  

Staying connected is very important.  We can help each other stay informed about the goings on and if things get out of hand we all have each other's back.  

I am a retired fire fighter paramedic. Loved it U know how stressful paramedic school was. I have started a thread on here for an active updated militias that I can find. 

On 8/23/2017 at 7:45 PM, jacklegg said:

cant under stand these people it part of history you cant change it

Jacklegg, Jason told me you're looking for a group. We are currently recruiting and would love to have you. Feel free to contact me on FB. My name is Derrick Owens aka Reaper3.