SPECTRE 6

South Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

I mean u signed up to keep Americans in cages I signed up to liberate people you signed up to keep people from there freedom and I bet me and you are on the same side it's funny to me.

2 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

I mean u signed up to keep Americans in cages I signed up to liberate people you signed up to keep people from there freedom and I bet me and you are on the same side it's funny to me.

There's a difference in keeping people from there freedom and keeping societies most violent and unmanageable people away from others. We are on the same side though.

O i no brother it's just funny how the world is.best way to manage these violent criminals in my opinion is to give the people who cant manage in society death and not waste my and your money on them.my ex brother in-law is in jail for attempted murder on a guard from Guantanamo he'll be getting out in the next 3-5 yrs.he did 10.he'll do something again 

28 minutes ago, Ripcannon said:

O i no brother it's just funny how the world is.best way to manage these violent criminals in my opinion is to give the people who cant manage in society death and not waste my and your money on them.my ex brother in-law is in jail for attempted murder on a guard from Guantanamo he'll be getting out in the next 3-5 yrs.he did 10.he'll do something again 

What was he doing in gitmo

fuck if  I no it was some York county prison guard that was at a bar called pr's he shot him and in the paper it said he was a guard at gitmo.as well

3 hours ago, Ripcannon said:

We're officer's not guards. But I understand where your coming from. 

Just a heads up, South Carolina Militia Guard is still recruiting. Contact me here, on FB: Derrick Owens or email: scmgcoc@gmail.com. God speed and head on a swivel!

On 5/13/2016 at 6:12 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

I live in Summerville and am interested in an active group that does rally's and training.  I have some physical limitations,  but have combat experience. I am in region 6. Anything on this end of the State? 

37 minutes ago, Jack Stauffer said:

I live in Summerville and am interested in an active group that does rally's and training.  I have some physical limitations,  but have combat experience. I am in region 6. Anything on this end of the State? 

Who you kill?

2 hours ago, Megatron said:

Who you kill?

Know no names.  Vietnam was 50 years ago for me. Not happy about that,  but I am the survivor each time.