SPECTRE 6

South Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, SC Lightfoot Militia said:

07310D4A-6A85-4CE5-81FA-910AAEFC7ADA.jpeg

I like it; SCLFM did a great job helping to secure the area, when we had our public rally in front of the state capital this past summer.

backdoor on deck wishing all my brothers and sisters a wonderfull weekend grandson and i r going to the gunshow in myrtle beach sat.which is his birthday.he will be 13.every one keep a watchful eye open and get out and vote.

5 minutes ago, jacklegg said:

we are recruiting if interested give me a shoult

Hey jacklegg, I am in North Augusta, near the Augusta, Ga line, but in SC. Where are y'all?

Oh, ok...about 2 1/2 hrs from me. I think there is a SC Light Foot in Lexington. I met some of them at the Columbia,SC "2nd Amendment" rally last summer. Maybe soon, we can meet halfway over coffee. It would be a pleasure, to meet another like minded warrior.

Just now, jacklegg said:

copy that brother.i have family that live in Lexington.want be long before I head up that way.will give u a shoult

Perfect...jackprather2008@gmail.com or 706-449-1662.    Y'all have fun.  

On 11/3/2018 at 7:17 AM, Sandlapper said:

For sure Black Cat, I am also picking my dad up and taking him to his precinct to vote, and then going to mine to vote; this is so important.  Happy weekend to all.  

Vote, Vote, Vote Tuesday!!!

On 11/3/2018 at 7:17 AM, Sandlapper said:

For sure Black Cat, I am also picking my dad up and taking him to his precinct to vote, and then going to mine to vote; this is so important.  Happy weekend to all.  

Vote, Vote, Vote - Make your voice count on Tuesday.

VOTE on TUESDAY!!  Everyone, needs to do it this mid-term and any other time we can.  This one in particular is supremely important!  I will try not to say it again on here, but I might...that is how important it is.  Take care all and be prepared for the worst and be thankful for the best!