SPECTRE 6

Tennessee - Official Roll Call & Lounge

On 2/16/2020 at 12:26 PM, Rev.E. said:

Good morning Patriots. 

We are recruiting for East Tennessee Volunteer State Militia. We are located in Knox Co. If you are interested reach out to me.

1st SGT Ernie Urban (Rev)

I’m new, live north of Knox. and work in Knox everyday. Looking for a contact to get more info. Would like to get actively involved to learn and give my part. Familiar with firearms and carry everyday. No military experience just law abiding. But would like to learn Advanced training from those that are experienced. 
thacker[email protected]

Hi, new to the group. I am a constitutional conservative who is willing to defend the Constitution and American way of life. Our rights to defend ourselves are being traded for our dependence on government to increase as we become hogs trapped for never asking why the feed is free.

I hate no one without reason, but voluntary ignorance is destroying our society and generations to come.  Our governing bodies have become murderous and seemingly untouchable. I have had enough. Haven't you? I'm tired of seeing the country that I love being torn apart by it's own citizens. God help us all.

Morning Patriots. I am located in north east knox county. . let me know if you are serious. I will setup a meeting with the new group of guys and let you know when the meeting is.

1st SGT Urban, 19th Infantry, 1st Division

Morning Patriots. We are having a meet and greet type thing on March 8th 1300 hrs. If you are seriously interested and you can make it on that day let me know. I will email you the info. We are located in north east Knox Co. That is all, HOOAH

On 8/18/2018 at 11:11 PM, Dontaistorm said:

Dontaistorm and 9 from Charlie east TN , 10 from Bravo central TN , and 5 from Alpha west TN .

Here and ready to defend the constitution from all enemies foriegn or domestic.

My phone number is,  731-793-2810,  

Radio frequency 

470.625, pll is not set as of yet,  it is open,  will be set at a later time,  Guns Up,  be safe,  keep your eyes open and your head on a swivel,  

GOD BLESS YOU ALL 

AND 

GOD BLESS AMERICA 

Non military survivalist well versed in all types of weapons, have been a certified mechanic (mostly diesel and heavy machinery) for approx. 16 years. If I can't repair it, it can't be done. I live in Tipton county tn. Actively seeking  like minded constitutionalists like myself to maybe join and train and do whatever I can do to protect our sovereignty for our childrens sake and ours. Let's keep our country great! 

Hello Fellow Tennessee Patriots,

Liberty Prime checking in. Still recruiting for the Volunteer Regional Defense Force. So if you are interested in taking part please contact me at ([email protected]).

Any Tennessee Militia's or Members interested in networking or shared communication during these possibly volatile times Feel free to shoot me text at 865-219-3711 any time.