SPECTRE 6

Virginia - Official Roll Call & Lounge

12 hours ago, Mountain Bear said:

I’m in Northern Virginia myself. Not apart of any real group yet. Just me and a couple of buddies.

Hey. The Virginia Light Foot Militia is booming right now. Always for new recruits. Feel free to message me

38yr old patriot in good physical condition looking for a local militia to join. I am an avid shooter (Pistols, SBRs, and long guns) and train 3 times a week. I am in disbelief with the fact that our government is literally tearing way at our god given rights. I am looking for a good group of men and women that meet to train and plan for the days to come. I am located in western Hanover. 

On 5/15/2020 at 9:17 PM, Bluehammer said:

38yr old patriot in good physical condition looking for a local militia to join. I am an avid shooter (Pistols, SBRs, and long guns) and train 3 times a week. I am in disbelief with the fact that our government is literally tearing way at our god given rights. I am looking for a good group of men and women that meet to train and plan for the days to come. I am located in western Hanover. 

Check your PM!

2 minutes ago, John22640 said:

That was the initial name. Now recruiting under Spotsylvania Militia Recruiting on Facebook. Also [email protected] 

Really ? Back on fakebook after all the super secret squirrel bullshit ? That's a surprise. I'm running QRF teams with Va 3Up.

4 minutes ago, Intmid8R said:

Really ? Back on fakebook after all the super secret squirrel bullshit ? That's a surprise. I'm running QRF teams with Va 3Up.

Yup. I guess being operationally secure is more important to some. 

We are looking to bring on a handful more good guys. 

Thanks. 

Nothing online is really Operationally secure. Last I heard the standards to be accepted were pretty high for the secret squirrels that aren't really secret. 

9 minutes ago, Intmid8R said:

Nothing online is really Operationally secure. Last I heard the standards to be accepted were pretty high for the secret squirrels that aren't really secret. 

No one said anything about secret. We said secure. And we all want the same thing. Idk why you'd resort to trying to belittle another group? Anyways have a good one man. 

Hailing from Albemarle County.  Skilled in staff organization, operational orders, campaign plans.  Proficient with every sort of firearm.  Serious student of military affairs looking for a serious group of warriors.  Have rifle, will travel.

On 6/4/2020 at 9:36 PM, Dreadnought said:

Hailing from Albemarle County.  Skilled in staff organization, operational orders, campaign plans.  Proficient with every sort of firearm.  Serious student of military affairs looking for a serious group of warriors.  Have rifle, will travel.

Check your messages please !

Guest Palmalee
On 4/22/2019 at 7:51 PM, Ghost-CoVDC said:

Starting a Militia in southern/central VA, But will be recruiting statewide. Looking to start ASAP, Click on my post in this forum to find out more, Anyone is welcome to join regardless of Race, Sex, Religious affiliation etc. ZERO tolerance policy for discrimination.

Hey I just joined and I live in centreville VA looking for a group near