SPECTRE 6

Arkansas - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Well - I'm here. I check from time to time but for the most part nothing is going on. 

I am on the member map but can't find any Arkansas groups on the map. I just thought everyone was still in transition from the old site or something.

I will set a reminder and be sure to check more often.

the map are militias that have started a group here. view the militia websites tab or the state network to see all the units we know about

7 minutes ago, fixer said:

the map are militias that have started a group here. view the militia websites tab or the state network to see all the units we know about

How do we have one added?

1 hour ago, Irish said:

How do we have one added?

If you want to add your Militia Unit as a group on this site, click on the Militia Units tab above then click on Start A Militia Tab.  If you just want to submit a link to your Militia's website, then click the Militia Websites tab above and then click on the Submit a Link tab.

Patriot in west TN just north of memphis. There arent any groups in this area that I can find, but I'm willing to travel. Ready to offer resources utility and financial for the right group behind the right cause.