SPECTRE 6

Arkansas - Official Roll Call & Lounge

4 minutes ago, Strelkov said:

What outfit are you with currently? ARSMC 3rd Bat hosts ftx in Hot Springs area. 

Currently, not attached to a group. Haven't checked on any local groups in a couple of years. 

I've been chatting with a gent from the Arkansas Three Percenters.  Their Facebook page is fairly active.  Not sure how far spread they are in the state.  But, they can be reached and do respond fairly quickly with the messenger service on Facebook.  I'm going to look into the ADF next if I pass on the III%.

https://www.facebook.com/thearkansasthreepercenters/

The active Facebook pages come and go.  Several of them have through the last 2-3 years in Arkansas.  I'd encourage you to look for one that isn't just one guy on a FB account reposting stuff from other places.  The national 3% group is trying to put groups in all the states.  Not sure if this is from the same group, but there is LITERALLY no way they can make that happen effectively of efficiently.

If you're interested, shoot me a private message.  I'd be happy to chat with you.  I'm on my way to a training, so it may be later this weekend before I can respond.

Happy weekend!